does greta thunbuger have asspergers? by spockhammer - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page does greta thunbuger have asspergers?
Page 4 of 13
MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 11-04-2019, 18:49
sharpshooter disappeared from this thread like a fart in a ****ing hurricane

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 11-04-2019, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
I think it's perfectly fine if a nation has a decline in population, for example Germany. But they freak out and let a bunch of Muslims in who are trying to take over the world by breeding.

Everything goes in cycles. The USA has too many people, we don't need any more. They flock to major cities and sponge off gubiment. Look on maps.google.com at big cities during the day, and you'll see grid lock with the traffic.

People are eating less cows, vegetarian diets are catching on. The farmers aren't happy about it, but too bad. People are also drinking almond and oat milk instead of cow milk. No animal is meant to drink the milk from another animal, only humans do it and there's tons of research saying it's not good. Oat milk is the best. So these people should be happy there's less cows farting, but they're not.
no animal is meant to have nuclear weapons....but we do. No animal is meant to go into space...but we do. We don't dictate what we do and don't do based on lower life forms. We'll milk the **** out of them too...and eat the milked corpses

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
63 - 11-04-2019, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
EDIT: OOPS Wrong Spanish Gang **** Case

All that was the OLD gang **** case.
This gang **** case consisted of:

So, a couple of greasy Spaniards, a couple of ****ty Cubans and an Argentinian *******. They are protecting their identities. We will see how long that lasts.

There you have it - Awesome treatment of women in Europe. You go EU.
i wonder if detroit has better gangrape stats than all of Europe..

Greasy AMERICANS AMIRITE?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 11-05-2019, 07:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
no animal is meant to have nuclear weapons....but we do. No animal is meant to go into space...but we do. We don't dictate what we do and don't do based on lower life forms. We'll milk the **** out of them too...and eat the milked corpses

The good thing about being a nutritarian, is telling people what they should eat, and not what they can't. If people want to eat the cows and drink their milk, fine. I go to lunch and dinner with people, and I'm perfectly fine with them eating what ever they want. I was at Publix and the Oatley brand of milk has sold out, and it wasn't even on sale. Try it, next time you are Publix, look for Oatley or Elmhurst Oat Milk. The weekly sale starts on Thursday. I'll let you know if it goes on sale.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-05-2019 at 07:35..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 11-05-2019, 08:25
My 8 yr old did an almost perfect Greta impression today "How darrreeee you"

It was hilarious

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 11-05-2019, 14:19
Right on queue.
Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat the Climate Crisis, Scientists Say
Tell the Muslims, Chinese, India, Africa, and Spanish people to stop breeding. Spanish is on track to over take whites in the USA.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-05-2019 at 14:43..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 11-05-2019, 14:34
the cat lady is back and more based than ever i see

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 11-05-2019, 18:24
Quote:
Right on queue.
Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat the Climate Crisis, Scientists Say
Tell the Muslims, Chinese, India, Africa, and Spanish people to stop breeding. Spanish is on track to over take whites in the USA.
This right here is the absolute truth.

We are not going to stop climate change. Its a cycle of the planet. We can slow it down a bit if people stop reproducing like its their job

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
69 - 11-05-2019, 18:36
boomers demand respect but **** all over anyone who is under 30 that will soon usurp their old geriatric asses

amazing

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 11-05-2019, 21:42
you're not usurping anything barback

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 11-06-2019, 12:38
but he is syruping girl drinks

cael
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 11-06-2019, 12:41
read the 'Has the internet made things better?' thread if u want to know the future of boom

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
73 - 11-06-2019, 13:09
lmfao boomers stole ur future HOW DARE YOU

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 11-06-2019, 13:09
it's ok, i stole my **** back from the boombers and also took this dood's 78rpm record collection

<_GroveR_>
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 11-06-2019, 15:10
Quote:

The good thing about being a nutritarian, is telling people what they should eat, and not what they can't. If people want to eat the cows and drink their milk, fine. I go to lunch and dinner with people, and I'm perfectly fine with them eating what ever they want. I was at Publix and the Oatley brand of milk has sold out, and it wasn't even on sale. Try it, next time you are Publix, look for Oatley or Elmhurst Oat Milk. The weekly sale starts on Thursday. I'll let you know if it goes on sale.
...are you a representative for big oat milk?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 11-06-2019, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by <_GroveR_> View Post
...are you a representative for big oat milk?
Nope. Almond milk only has a few almonds in it, mostly water, and some brands have a bad chemical called carrageen. The competition will state their milk doesn't have this bad chemical.

I was looking for an alternative and found it was Oat milk. That's what people are buying now. In a few months the grocery stores will have more Oat milk than Almond. Right now it's the opposite. So everyone reading this is in on the secret. Go to your grocery store and you'll see Almond milk by many brands, and next to it a smaller section of Oat milk, but that's going to change. Oat milk is thicker and better to use in coffee.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-06-2019 at 15:58..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 11-06-2019, 16:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r96Pb_Lqrk

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 11-06-2019, 21:46
Quote:

Never. I prefer the milk of beasts of burden that have been beaten into submission over thousands of years purely for their labor and ultimately their flesh and bodily fluids.

With a little garlic butter.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
79 - 11-06-2019, 22:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLicE View Post
sharpshooter disappeared from this thread like a fart in a ****ing hurricane
I can’t keep up with all the threads and this is one of the dumbest. Old boomers are triggered that a little girl is drawing attention to, without question, problem of global warming. It will remain the dumbest stance of boomers and Trump supporters, etc. Who cares if she is right or wrong, making the world cleaner and all that is a win in every possible way. It’s like complaining about someone trying to help you have a better life.

*sigh* Cult gonna cult though.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 11-06-2019, 22:38
muh glutens

Page 4 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page does greta thunbuger have asspergers?

Social Website Bullshit