[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ok, i just did some reading over this from a couple sources. It seems like it could be one of 2 things

Either Victor Shokin had been investigating Burisma, then let it fall to the wayside for any number of reasons, then when Biden started to kind of shaking out to be the probable nominee, was trying to use it at leverage and got fired over it.

Or he actually did get fired for an ongoing active investigation that threatened Biden and his son

But it looks like the investigation was initiated in 2014, before Trump was even a candidate.

I don't see this as Trump doing anything wrong. I mean 'reminding' them that they have an investigation going on a political opponents son is a down and dirty dick move, but i wouldn't think it's illegal. Now if they didn't already have something going and trump prodded them to initiate an investigation and used political force to do so, thats a different story.

They have an analyst saying there was something inappropriate about the telephone call, but the DOJ dismisses it. It would seem it all hinges on that conversation

FoQTXU5.jpg

:boogie:

Group of blacks attack white boy and girl. White boy defends himself with a knife, said a racial slur and now might get 2-5 years in prison for a hate crime. Video in link.

Hopkins Park stabbing video shows how fight unfolded | Daily Chronicle

this is becoming a very common theme lately

IXIterra laughed at my AMREM article (as in source never info within) about there being two entirely different systems of justice in America now.......JUSTICE vs. JUSTUS.......classic law vs. that ushered by social justice advocates via a class of protected people who can't be punished for their actions.

20 Arrested, 18 Charged In Brutal Downtown Minneapolis Robberies WCCO | CBS Minnesota

I posted this before, but it was now ruled NOT TO BE A HATE CRIME

despite 20 black people assaulting a single white person primarily because of their race.......their skin color.....stealing their stuff was only secondary goal much like collecting loot coins and EXP pts in a FPV video game.

Police in Minneapolis Refuse to Call Mass Black-on-White Attack a "Hate Crime": Claim White Person Attacked was "Impaired", by Paul Kersey - The Unz Review

The cops ruled that this wasn't a hate crime because the person was incapacitated and possibly inebriated????

WTF kind of legal precedent is that.....imagine if that applies to every black person who smoked weed or stunk of malt liquor and menthols.

Minneapolis-Cellphone-Robberies-Suspects-2-600x354.jpg

all that idiocy and absolute inconsistency aside

here is today's outrage......fresh off the internet

meaning the news might catch up several days from now (if at all)

Police: Teens fatally assault man at Great Frederick Fair, may have been 'knockout game'

to comments on black twitter:

A white supremacist tried to racially antagonize a group of Black kids at the Frederick Fair in MD. He started calling them the N-word, and one of the kids, fearing for his life, punched the racist man. The white supremacist later died and two innocent Black victims were charged

Try reading these posts without seeing where we are headed

Fed posting

or just giving up on humanity and any idea of assimilation

most posters on there honestly believe, from about a hundred different commentators, that this guy possibly saying the N-word justified him being beaten to death.

that is where we are at with race relations today

They want to "hear" all the facts and audio before deciding if you can sucker punch someone and kill another white person in what appears to be another "KNOCK OUT GAME VICTIM" gone wrong (or right who knows the point of it)

people explaining to them that words don't justify action......yet alone murder doesn't matter it simply doesn't register. They call those white facts......white logic........part of "white law" and it simply doesn't matter to them or their mindset.

they are simply suggestions they tell others.....ones they refuse to follow or adhere to.

This is base tribalism and what it looks like. why I feel that their regions are in such bad shape and why further segregation is the only solution to prevent future issues.....yet alone pending race wars.

we are about a decade away from neck tires and lynching again if this keeps up at the rate that it has been going.......until we see full on South African style justice vs. JUSTUS in the streets all over America

Last edited:
holy shiznittles..did anyone catch Candice rocking some idiots today?

Robby Starbuck on Twitter:

This needed bumped.
Twisted Brain blond girl "...I want those numbers as much as you do, but to say those numbers don't show something, is simply not supported by the data..."
WTF?
I think people just stop listening to the left because they have no reasoning skills at all.

Last edited:
I mean this is what the left is worried about

Commentary: Somali mob didn't attack man in Minneapolis, but facts won't stop the hate

Since the video surfaced, social media users have spread the lie that the suspects are Somali. A Minneapolis Police Department spokesman said none of the suspects were Somali.

“Whereas the Minneapolis Police Department does not engage in immigration enforcement issues, there is no indication that any of the individuals arrested for the recently highly publicized robberies and assaults were Somali,” John Elder, a spokesperson with the Minneapolis Police Department, told Sahan Journal.

But facts haven’t stopped the hate.

whether or not they were actually Somalians

LMAO

I mean this is why I have the strict no saving shitlibs policy

if I see them being beaten in the street I have to ask who they voted for

wrong answer and I just let it continue

tell them and remind them that diversity is our strength

and as they bleed out that nobody "IS ILLEGAL"

This needed bumped.
Stupid blond girl "...I want those numbers as much as you do, but to say those numbers don't show something, is simply not supported by the data..."
WTF?
I think people just stop listening to the left because they have no reasoning skills at all.

facts are racist......math is racist....history is racist

grammar and spelling are racist

tests and gpa and sats are racist constructs

you base your reality around racist "white law"

EFJV3OsWsAYTQY0.jpg

dindunuffins said:
Understand not putting up with bullshit but even our children need to know how the law works. White law is going to throw the book at those kids and try to put them in max security like they have killed 50 people.

clarence campbell on Twitter:

and we wonder how we got here

we wonder where this wild ride is headed

EFKMKHMXoAAl0X5.jpg

i have some ideas but none of them are good imo

which character should i choose?

nobody wants white guy not even Elizabeth Warren

EFBPDWkXkAEuNWe.jpg

EFBPDW7XYAAr2zI.jpg

EFBPDWmX4AAof3c.jpg

EFBPDWuXoAIdJ94.jpg

I choose FIDEL CASTRO JR..........VIVA LA REVOLUCION

Last edited:
i just have to remember that all groups are people

and all people are all the same

we are all parts of the same race........the human race

EFAWS90U8AA1M-L.jpg

despite all favoring different things

in different priorities

at different rates

Stefan Molyneux said:
If all ethnicities were identical, Leftists would not be so desperate to only import those ethnicities that overwhelmingly vote for the Left.

i almost feel like the gender studies people who only believe white people are racist are lying to me when they tell me that they treat everyone equally.......that they don't even subscribe to their own theories and social constructs on race reality

Someone had posted a couple of pictures showing Red Flag confiscations stories from 4chan. One photo actually showed the document used by the police to take their 2a right from them for 5 years.

I can't find those pics.

Any help would be rewarded with +rep.

no chance of that unless someone archived it (which i did not)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEY4XULWwAArabx.jpg

this was the image you were looking for

taken down by jack again and his twitter KGB cheka force algorithms and self report system

twitter working magic this election cycle

here was my original post with all of them

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread by -SS- - Page 5891 - TribalWar Forums

all of my posts might as well not even have photos in them

no real point in even posting or talking at all soon (if not already)

now I know how Eurotrash posters feel finally

Swedish Man Fined $2,000 For Someone Else | Zero Hedge

because if i say anything they don't like (which is every word or sound I make) it is apparently analogous to murder..........seals my own fate

or at a minimum deserving me to be beaten to death by a group of foreign or domestic based urban "pack hunters"

oh well

I'll remind my great Grandkids about the internet that didn't suck (1996-2016) and where someone other than Google sponsored and suggested content was allowed to be discussed somewhere

Last edited:

nothing more patriotic than a stadium full of people who showed up to see a leader of a country they don't even live in anymore

i noticed the lack of maga hats

nobody standing for the anthem

no hands over their chests

and even the presidential seal on podium being replaced by an INDIAN/USA flag hybrid abomination

this is what winning in texas looks like now

a stadium full of h1b for hire hotline service representation backfilling the native :flag: stock

I'm not even sure we are a country anymore......

Say Goodbye to Los Angeles

we are an economic zone in a sad reversed colonization experiment

only thing that changed since Pat Buchanan did that article in 2011 is how many cities have become just like LA

Last edited:
Back