[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Suck it :rofl:

2b6023e3b13b4c2d8faca20ca32c3694_md.jpg

Trump Straws Selling Like Crazy, 1 Million MAGA Hats Sold

Donald Trump has more numbers to brag about -- his Trump Straws are selling like hotcakes, quickly approaching $1 million in sales ... and MAGA hats have reached a milestone.

Sources with the President's campaign tell TMZ ... sales for the straws -- which come in a 10-pack for $15 and are meant to own the libs -- have surpassed $850,000. We're told they're by far the most popular item right now on Trump's online shop.

oh i forgot this is the "dumbfuck RWers (are there any other kind?) maintain the comfy stupor - post your fairy tail lullabies" thread

Lol bitter and triggered af. Good luck with your five more years of President Trump. gg

Notice... how the bystanders are escalating the confrontation with chants of "kick his ass", and then suddenly everyone panics when the knife appears and someone is bleeding.

Everyone is so brave to gang up on the white kid when he's unarmed and appears vulnerable... but when he pulls out a knife and now you're the one who's vulnerable... "help help!".

I also like how this article names the white kid... and publishes his address, but not anyone else.

They tried to charge him with assault, but that fell through... so they're going with charging him for saying mean words. sticks and stone may break my bones... but words will get you sent to jail.

Last edited:
He might be 18, but he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet.

Publishing his name and address puts him at risk, especially in the era of social mob justice. There is no reason to publish the information publicly as it doesn't further anything relative to the story in the article.

Ok so if u get into a fight with an arbitrarily protected group you commit a hate crime

Great world you made, leftwing retards

What happened at the August 8th preliminary hearing? I can't find anything so I am guessing the DA dropped the charges but need confirmation

I'm not grasping what the big deal is about this story. Why is (if he did) trump asking the ukraine president to investigate biden's son...and how is this illegal?

Weaponizing government to deal with political opponents is not really a good idea.. Democrats are all for it though.

Obviously

Weaponizing government to deal with political opponents is not really a good idea.. Democrats are all for it though.

Obviously

Thats where im confused. We already know that the DNC and the Clinton campaign funded and used the Steele Dossier, so why are they all out of sorts about this?

And how can Ukraine be weaponized against Biden via his son? As far as i know Ukraine isn't really know for its intelligence assets

Back