Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
When did the quotes break at the top?
Probably months ago.
Maybe years.
Just noticed.
Get off my lawn.

Seemed like some weirdo spammed them with nonsense then poof I hacked the tables. Sorry.

blackpeople the people's bartender back for more sage (repetitive) advice!

HonestWanKid-small.gif

tanning booths are cultural appropriation

discuss

In the wake of the latest 'Brown Face' incident I was just asking my wife how long until fake tan is considered racist.

As long as no one mentions all the Indians and Asians using skin whitening cream every day.

i noticed my new sales girl always wears three things
high heels, push up bras and very tight pants.

but i feel too old to tell her shes hot, meanwhile the young guys in the office are flirting outrageously with her

get off my lawn

i noticed my new sales girl always wears three things
high heels, push up bras and very tight pants.

but i feel too old to tell her shes hot, meanwhile the young guys in the office are flirting outrageously with her

get off my lawn

The obvious solution is when the team is together kill everyone in front of her and fuck her arm pits while wearing her bra out on the lawn. :shrug:

When did the quotes break at the top?
Probably months ago.
Maybe years.
Just noticed.
Get off my lawn.

How did you miss the clusterfuck that occured just before they were stripped out of the site?

Someone went in there and shitposted a fuckton of garbage into them, and they were overflowing all over the page from top to bottom, making the whole thing unreadable. I know someone around here has a screencap of it when it happened.

Back