[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too! by HelenKeller - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!
Page 3 of 37
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 09-08-2019, 13:58
Foles hurt already lmfao

And who woulda thought hollywood brown ***55357;***56834;

Sponsored Links
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
42 - 09-08-2019, 14:08
lmao the broadcaster for JAX/KC just said, "69 yards on the completion...nice."

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 09-08-2019, 14:21
dolphins lol

and if the browns lose hahaa

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 09-08-2019, 16:59
Miami did great. #1 in the draft. 0-16.

Cleveland fizzled, oh well. Co-worker follows them, went to the pre season game in Tampa. There's even a bar down here in South Florida were all their fans show up and watch the game (Bru's Room in Coral Springs). Cleveland hasn't won an opening game in years. I went to his house, watched the 2nd half where Cleveland fell apart and lost it by 3 TDs. Now watching Cowboys V. Giants at home. Cowboys pulled away, good game in the 1st half, blow out in the 2nd.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-08-2019 at 19:24..
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
45 - 09-08-2019, 20:31
after one game, niners surpassed not only last years INT total, but number of road wins as well.

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 09-08-2019, 20:42
Quote:
Via Pro Football Talk

Per a league source with knowledge of the situation, multiple Dolphins players contacted their agents after Sunday’s season-opening blowout loss and directed them to attempt to engineer trades elsewhere. The players believe that the coaching staff, despite claiming that they intend to try to win, aren’t serious about competing and winning and by all appearances have bought into the notion that the Dolphins will take their lumps now in the hopes of laying the foundation via high draft picks for building a successful team later.
Multiple Miami Dolphins Players Have Reportedly Contacted Their Agents And Have Asked To Be Traded Out Of Miami After Embarrassing Loss To Ravens

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
47 - 09-08-2019, 20:45
Tank For Tua

Golgac
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 09-08-2019, 21:29
Scripted league is scripted

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
49 - 09-08-2019, 23:20
Funny as **** if entire dolphins roster walks out.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 09-08-2019, 23:25
dolphins need 2 consult w/ ngfm regarding a roller coaster inside the stadium

that will keep attendance up

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 09-09-2019, 00:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
Funny as **** if entire dolphins roster walks out.
new starting QB will be Shane Falco

Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 09-09-2019, 00:32
As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I'm hesitant to think we've crossed the line. Going up against the Gnats isn't exactly the litmus test of potency.

That said, observing Dak's performance and the actual creativity in play calling gives me hope again. At least it's not "Zeke up the middle" 49 times a game. He should be used sparingly and especially as a distraction.

I'm curious to see how we do against the Saints at home and the Pats at home.

Good luck to whomever is your team of preference.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 09-09-2019, 05:53
That's because Flores is working them hard in practice. Why work your butt off increasing injury chances, when all the good players have been traded away? It was a fire sale right before the start of the 1st game.

Each player gives 100% on the field in order to prove them self and get more money with another team. If they play through this year, next year is going to be better because the Phins will have draft picks, money, and cap space. But to go through a year of hard practices, when there's still a chance of being cut or injured, no.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-09-2019 at 07:50..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 09-09-2019, 08:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake{TS} View Post
As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I'm hesitant to think we've crossed the line. Going up against the Gnats isn't exactly the litmus test of potency
I feel the same way about the Pats. I’m pretty excited but the Steelers suck, both Ben and Tomlin are cancers. Pats won’t even be tested until mid season.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 09-09-2019, 10:45
lol ab's chess has peter king and the league's pearl clutchers losing it
Quote:
GM of the Week
Mike Mayock, Oakland. An adult in the middle of the playpen. One day we***8217;ll know the truth about precisely what happened, but in the end, Mayock realized he blew it by trading third-round and fifth-round picks for an incendiary device named Antonio Brown. Before Brown could ruin Oakland***8217;s 2019 season, Mayock drew his personal line in the sand and said if Brown was going to play in Oakland he***8217;d have to accept proper discipline. Brown not only didn***8217;t accept the discipline but also released a private conversation with Jon Gruden (illegal, by the way) in which Gruden pleaded with Brown to cut out the nonsense and just play football. Still, I don***8217;t give Gruden much credit for this, at all. If Gruden ran everything, the Raiders would have scotch-taped this abject disaster together and found some misguided way for Brown to stay. Mayock refused to continue enabling the player who had been enabled for most of his career. Good for Mayock***8212;regardless what happens with Brown going forward.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 09-09-2019, 10:56
******s

Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 09-10-2019, 22:33
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/10/an...awsuit-raiders

How convenient. AB accused on day 1 of **** in 2017 and 2018.

Edit : Obviously unverified. Funny none the less:

Quote:
Translation:

1) I ejaculated on your back and fornicated with you in bed. I don't need your expertise. I have been an all-pro wide out since before I met you. You came to me needing help, I didn't come to you. I supported you while you were down and gave you a roof to stay under. Enough of these shenanigans, my wife knew what you were up to. Don't slander my good name, while you lied about owning a gym. The audacity of you to slander my name is irresponsible, stop writing me. You used the Lords name sanctimoniously in order to try and fool me into helping you, you and your mother really thought you could trick me. Please stop contacting me.

2) Thank you for the free sex for the 3 weeks you provided while you stayed at my home. Next time you and your mother want to try and trick a young all-pro wide receiver, choose someone who isn't as knowledgeable about your whorish games. Maybe pick someone you already had consensual relations with, and stop letting your mother whore you out. You are a failure as a gymnast and you are a nobody. My brothers and I laugh about me ejaculating on your back. I'll let him know when I'm bored. You are a disgrace to little girls and you are a failed gymnast living in the past while you live with your mother in her own house. You are lucky I even extended a helping hand. My wife knows a scrupulous whore when she sees one. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Last edited by Snake{TS}; 09-10-2019 at 22:41..
Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 09-11-2019, 07:34

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 09-11-2019, 07:50
Thanks for the translation, because I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Was listening to the local radio here in South Florida. People were saying the Dolphins are not tanking, that no teams do. Yet the front office just had a fire sale. Yes, the players always give 100% on the field, but if the talent isn't there, not going to win. That's the front office letting the best players go. It's the story of the Miami Marlins in baseball. They won it twice because the stars just happened to align and no one cherry picked the team before the playoffs. Is it happening now? No, the team sucks.

The other argument is that even if the Dolphins get the #1 pick, they still need all the other positions filled. I get that, but it all starts with the QB. They still need the right guard, right tackle, wide receivers, defensive line.

The thing about the players who want to leave, is if you don't give 100% on the field, injury chances go up.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-11-2019 at 08:51..
Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 09-11-2019, 08:41
This guy is a train-wreck

Antonio Brown lawsuits and legal problems: He has been sued four times since 2018

Quote:
October 2018: Furniture-throwing lawsuit

Brown was sued in October 2018 for allegedly nearly killing toddler with furniture thrown from an apartment balcony in a fit of rage. Brown denied the allegations and reportedly blamed someone else for throwing the furniture. In June 2019, Brown announced he had settled the suit with a payment to a college fund.
Quote:
November 2018: Reckless driving

Brown was cited for reckless driving for doing over 100 mph in November 2018. He was found guilty in February because he did not show up to court.
Quote:
January 2019: Domestic dispute with a baby mama

Brown was involved in a domestic dispute at his home in Florida in January 2019. The news came out in February 2019, and Brown’s attorney called the allegations “baseless and false.” An incident report said Brown shoved the mother of one of his children to the ground after she asked to be reimbursed for the child’s haircut.
Quote:
July 2019: Sued by personal chef over pay dispute

Personal chef Stefano Tedeschi says he was hired to cook for Brown and friends at the 2018 Pro Bowl. Tedeschi tells a wild story, saying he was fired and not paid by Brown because the wide receiver misinterpreted a fish head in the freezer as a mob-style threat. Tedeschi claims he was owed $38.5K by Brown.
Quote:
August 2019: Sued by personal trainer over pay dispute

Brown was sued on Aug. 1 for allegedly not paying over $7,100 to personal trainer Sean Pena. Brown’s attorney says the trainer was paid what he was owed.
Quote:
September 2019: Sued by female trainer over alleged sexual assault, ****

A former gymnast who knew Brown from a Bible study group at Central Michigan and got back into contact with him in 2017 alleged in a court filing Tuesday that Brown sexually assaulted her multiple times. She says in June 2018 he exposed himself to her and kissed her when it wasn’t consensual. Later that month she says he ejaculated onto her back without her knowing it. The woman, Britney Taylor, was working for Brown in a personal trainer role and also helping him out with other personal assistant-type work. She claims he talked her into returning to help him out in 2018. Then in May 2018, she says he raped her. Brown’s attorney has called all the allegations false and says Taylor is making a “money grab.”

Page 3 of 37

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

Social Website Bullshit