i'm in Portland... This place is a complete pile of dog shit.

Nothing says daddy daughter day like putting on a spartan helmet, picking up your shield, and antagonizing a sea of crazy.

Today - I actually saw the police allowed to do their job. The pressure from Trump to quit the shenanigans must have been heard loud and clear in PDX. I don't think they are going to let dipshits be dipshits anymore. Police were there in numbers, great equipment, well prepared. They had it totally under control. And, they looked like they were enjoying themselves. Swat teams were out in force. Well trained. Good stuff. Mostly over one guy, walking peacefully down the street saying what was on his mind.

It represents hundreds of years of systemic oppression, so yea. It's time to embrace the hammer and sickle.

petition 2 rename Portland "PlayLand" starts here:

:signed:

~nobody with a mental height over 40" allowed in the ball pit~

Democratic Rep. Debra Haaland of New Mexico referred to antifa as a group of "peaceful protesters" who are simply trying to "safeguard their city" during a Saturday evening interview on CNN.

i believe portland might be where it all begins. this civil war will be quick and decisive, though, will never make it to texas.

I'd have to say the conservatives are pushing back, because the protests were always supposed to be peaceful, no weapons. Then Antifa shows up in riot gear and weapons (helmets, face covered, bats, concrete milk shakes). It worked the first time, they injured some people really bad. But not any more. The conservatives know what to expect and they can't stop the masses that attend the Trump rallies.

Last edited:
2 bad they aren't meeting their requirements under california prop 65

they gotta label themselves as cancer-causing :cool:

Portland major shithole status confirmed.

Place is a trainwreck. Almost as bad as San Franshitsco these days -- catching up quickly anyway. Stay far away.

pretty much any city with more people in it than a kkk rally is a shithole and should be avoided

Back