[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Illinois State Senator

011.png

these idiots will continue to vote for people named ~Sandoval~ and ~Goldstein~ and ~Tlaib~ -- they'll continue to vote for anybody claiming "Team D" because orange man bad, and they'll continue to see the same old shit every damn day

they deserve it, and the only problem with this is that the californians haven't been enclosed with a big, beautiful wall that keeps them from running away from their mess and creating other messes in the pockets of the country that haven't yet been socially and environmentally destroyed by the policies of "Team D" and their chinese communist jihadi mexican jew handlers

Trump gets the jew vote and the dems will be destroyed. Government full of DT :lol:

How would a unrestrained Trump act?

4 years of second term decisions :rofl:

Of course I am basing this off the fact that jews will NEVER vote for muslims.

But they did with Obama, I don't get it. Voted for someone who was letting in all the Somalia refugees (Muslims) who want Israel wiped off the map.

They're such Brainwashed NPCs. Many lost their heathcare plan having to sign up on the exchanges. I hoped that pissed off enough middle class Jews to turn to the right.

Funny video by Mark Dice with cartoon voice overs.

I don't think that will fly this time. Jews are self preservationists by nature. They are getting the stories about who backed that trip. Americans are not but Israel is... that will spread to the minions

:lol: Suckers!!!!

Planned Parenthood pulls out of family planning program over Trump abortion rule - POLITICO

Planned Parenthood made good Monday on months of threats to pull out of the federal family planning program rather than comply with a new Trump administration rule barring federally funded clinics from referring patients to abortion providers.

The organization and other providers in the Title X program have to show by midnight they plan to comply with the new rule or forfeit millions of dollars in federal grants. By withdrawing its more than 400 clinics from the program, Planned Parenthood will leave low-income women in many parts of the country without federally funded access to birth control and other reproductive health services.

Back