so if mexico fattest nation...

ya lol, forgot about their half white supremacy

... shit even the animals in africa know how to feed themselves better than nigs :lol:

mexicans are half-white which has granted the elusive ability to be able to feed themselves
True. The IQ stats prove this.

Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90 <---- Smarter than blacks.
Mixed American = 89
Black American = 85 <--- High School Level
Black African = 70 <--- Stupid and they don't have fast food over there.

The problem is diet. Fast food has invaded Mexico. It causes people to eat more because they're not getting the nutrients they need. From the article.

"There are plenty of healthier choices like broth-based soups, fresh fish, salads, vegetables and fruits. But those tend to be more expensive for the Mexican poor and working class. And the heavier fare is just so good.

Many here also blame the popularity of US fast food restaurants and junk food snacks, which have spread rapidly since the opening of the local economy to global marketers in the early 1990s."

I can believe it. If I had half a dozen stands within a block of my office selling killer street tacos, tortas de carnitas, or elotes I'd be as big as a house.

Spanish European___________________Indian
Thin_______________________Fat
Mexicans fall somewhere on this line and this is what forms their 'classes'.

Most Mexicans cannot afford fast food over here, it's not cheap. It's about the same price as in the states if not more. I have never eaten fast food here in Mexico: Carl's jr., McDonald's.... why would I when there's fabulous street tacos or better sit down restaurants for less money. McDonald's and other fast-food places here in Mexico are mainly special outings for your kids like their birthday.I don't think many make it a daily meal like they do in the states to save money.

I'm starting to see people take health more serious here in Mexico. Exercise is starting to be a thing.

I think why many Mexican indians are overweight is because of soda and their love for candy and their ignorance/apathy about weight and excercise. I've seen mothers give their babies Ring pops to suck on and soda to drink.

Mexicans have great food and they like to eat lots of it. I have to watch my weight over here because of the good cheap food. Also, the tortillas will get you; they're that good.

This weekend we went to Puerto Nuevo and for $16 I got 6 small/medium lobster tails, and all the beans, rice, and tortillas I could eat. Add four beers on to that and you're getting fat.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint
but the illegal immigrants are not
the cream of the crop
hardest workers from Mexico
neither are they necessarily from Mexico
but further south

but thanks for taking care of a large part of South America's burden

Edit
Think of it this way
You know how Texas, many states, put homeless on trains/buses to California?
Well
South America does that too

Last edited:
The problem with this, as with all the other ones, is that BMI is a terrible way to measure 'fatness'.

Take a look at the list that Vanster posted. Top nations are all Pacific Island/Polynesian.

Like this Fatty fat fat:
QKcrdAe.png

At 6'1" and 300lbs with a BMI of 39, Karl Tu'inukuafe is right on the border of being called Morbidly Obese... by someone considerably braver than I.

BMI is not that bad on population level.
or are you claiming most Americans are weightlifters/football players with heavy musculature?

Chris Cuomo said calling Italians Fredo is racist.. I see you don't have Italians listed.. Why have you not listed the Italian race

True. The IQ stats prove this.

Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90 <---- Smarter than blacks.
Mixed American = 89
Black American = 85 <--- High School Level
Black African = 70 <--- Stupid and they don't have fast food over there.

The problem is diet. Fast food has invaded Mexico. It causes people to eat more because they're not getting the nutrients they need. From the article.

"There are plenty of healthier choices like broth-based soups, fresh fish, salads, vegetables and fruits. But those tend to be more expensive for the Mexican poor and working class. And the heavier fare is just so good.

Many here also blame the popularity of US fast food restaurants and junk food snacks, which have spread rapidly since the opening of the local economy to global marketers in the early 1990s."

Chris Cuomo said calling Italians Fredo is racist.. I see you don't have Italians listed.. Why have you not listed the Italian race
Hmmm. It's never been listed in the stats, and is Italian even a race? They would probably be called White Europeans. I guess I was doing my stats on Americans.
Found this page.
https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Italy is 102 on the IQ stats. That's about the same as White Americans.

Last edited:
Back