Mass Shooting in San Francisco

how is this even possible?

you can't even buy bullets without a background check?

cali isn't just king of gun control again

but of bullet control and contraband as well

Maybe he just bought a new $25 blank ink cartridge for his (can buy whole unit new for $60) printer/scanner/copier and even though he knows computers etc the farking thing keeps telling him the color cartridge is empty even though just wants to print in back and white.

I can see how that might be enough to send someone on a rampage. I swear if this farking printer does not start complying with my reasonable request I'm going to be uploading a destruction video to youtube of me destroying it very shortly.

Print !!

Last edited:

Ivanka - With 7 dead and 52 wounded near a playground in the Windy City- and little national outrage or media coverage

blah friggin bla...From CBS News:This was not the deadliest weekend of the year in Chicago. On the first weekend of June, eight people were shot and killed, and two more people were killed in stabbings. Eight people also were shot and killed the last weekend of July. Further, there were no shootings that happened on a playground.

Are they really fact checking and nit picking over whether she is completely accurate in her 'deadliest' statement? Further, she never said there was a shooting on a playground. These stupid fucks should try reading before falling over themselves to fact check and discredit anything connected to Trumpnation.

While there was one shooting where seven people were wounded in an attack near a playground in Douglas Park, that was only one of several shootings in many neighborhoods of the city, and no one died in that particular shooting. In addition, the shooting happened around 1:20 a.m., when it's extremely unlikely any children would be on the playground.

Oh, well that's all OK then, lets just ignore it and instead hang shit on her tweet

Last edited:
Printer massacre avoided

Hold the stop button for ten seconds

Right-click on your Canon printer and select “Printing preferences” from the context menu. Open the “Maintenance” tab on the far right and click “Ink Cartridge Settings.” Click on the “Ink Cartridge” drop-down menu, select “Black Only” and then click “OK.”

So printing only in black and white is not possible. The printer mixes the black ink with color in order to produce different gray values. ... When you press the button for 10 seconds, then it may work for a short time (probably there is a little ink still in the cartridge

Heap of shit printer destined for eventual masacre. Circular saw, chain saw, sledge hammer and or fire.

What a piece of shit.

I have always bought original Epson carts for my printer but when it started to run out last week I thought, fuck spending $140 on 6 carts with about 5ml in them and I bought a set of 6 refillable ones with 100ml bottles. Now I have equivalent of about 20 sets of new carts for $120 instead of $2800.

I do only use about a set a year tho so I may be stuck with a lot of dried out ink in 5 yrs time :)

Havent tested the quality yet but I got the premium ink version so it should be Ok for photos still.

Rihac Continuous Ink Supply Systems, CISS, Printer refills Ink & Cartridges
Aussie owned as well so it's a bloody ripper mate!

Cool story hansel

b/c we're keeping it green while glossing over the fact that the real 'green' choice is illiteracy (no writing => no paper, no ink, no plastics, no metals, no rape of mother earth)

Back to back mass shootings in Philly, right?
Along with the one in the news - this one slipped by...

1479894-www.nbcphiladelphia.com-1565909107.png

Obviously this shooting was orchestrated to distract attention away from the ridiculous toner/new printer paradigm!

Damn! Now we have teens involved in mass shootings and there is no news coverage.
1482199-www.kctv5.com-1566162007.png
Wonder what's up with that?

Back