[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well 2 days ago it was wall to wall Trump is a racist.. guns are to blame.

Now it is all about how the Clintons killed epstein.

:rofl:

MAGA

KC is losing it. Perhaps - just perhaps that a lot of people who used to be democrats and are liberal - got fed up with Clinton/Bush/Obama bullshit and voted Trump because they wanted real change. Perhaps many of these people are moderate. The kind that support the right to bear arms-but are not crazy gun nuts, don't give a shit about gender, sexual preference, religion, or any of that BS.

Nahhh - couldn't be.

Carry on.

Maybe.. I have survived 5. Puts me in a pretty unique category. kinda indicates I can handle a few more. How can I say that? Ejection fraction of 47% after 5 myocardial infarctions

It pumps oxygen-rich blood up into the upward (ascending) aorta to the rest of the body. An LV ejection fraction of 55 percent or higher is considered normal. An LV ejection fraction of 50 percent or lower is considered reduced. An LV ejection fraction between 50 and 55 percent is usually considered "borderline."

The World’s Wealthiest Family Gets $4 Million Richer Every Hour - The 25 wealthiest dynasties on the planet control $1.4 trillion

So it goes around the globe. America’s richest 0.1% today control more wealth than at any time since 1929, but their counterparts in Asia and Europe are gaining too. Worldwide, the 25 richest families now control almost $1.4 trillion in wealth, up 24% from last year.

To some critics, such figures are evidence that capitalism needs fixing. Inequality has become an explosive political issue, from Paris to Seattle to Hong Kong. But how to shrink the growing gap between the rich and the poor?

As the tension increases, even some billionaire heirs are backing steps such as wealth taxes.

“If we don’t do something like this, what are we doing, just hoarding this wealth in a country that’s falling apart at the seams?” Liesel Pritzker Simmons, whose family ranks 17th on the Bloomberg list, said in June. “That’s not the America we want to live in.”

Tallying dynastic dollars isn’t an exact science. Fortunes backed by decades and sometimes centuries of assets and dividends can obfuscate the true extent of a family’s holdings. The net worth of the Rothschilds or Rockefellers, for instance, is too diffuse to value. Clans whose wealth is currently unverifiable are also absent.

But of those we can track, most are reaping the rewards of ultra-low interest rates, tax cuts, deregulation and innovation. Koch Industries, for instance, has a venture-capital arm. The latest generation of Waltons is establishing its own enterprises.

What I have noticed over my short time is a complete lack of reinvestment into little things that make everyone's lives better. Innovation. You know, basics. A trillion dollars could fix a lot of infrastructure. Especially if the work wasn't performed by unions and skimmed of cash by the corrupt.

Back