[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i would be down for attending a filming of lauren lake's paternity court as an audience member. they look like they're having fun

Niggers lol

African Americans For Trump Campaign Will Prove To Be A Failure

According to a new report from Politico, Donald J. Trump’s reelection campaign “has been quietly reaching out to prominent African Americans about joining its latest coalition,” African Americans for Trump, which is “intended to boost Republican support in the Black community.”

I’m not laughing my ass off at that sentence, you are.

but boo hiss all the same to any wayward Negro who grovels before the burnt orange colored white supremacist president.

What are the goals for Goofy Negroes For Habanero Hitler?

Let another one of the Negro League deplorables in on this scam

A Third Of Young Voters Now Believe The Army Should Run The Country | HuffPost UK

More than a third of young voters now believe the UK should be ruled by the military instead of parliament, according to new research.

A poll for Onward – an influential Tory think-tank – found that the country is in the midst of a move away from liberal democratic values, with voters now prioritising the protection leaders can offer them.

The survey of 5,000 people found that 65% of Brits now want a society that focuses on giving people more security rather than one dedicated to giving people more freedom – a sentiment that was echoed across every age group, ethnicity and social background.

But it was young people who emerged as the most in favour of authoritarian models of government.

Not only did 36% of voters aged 25 to 34 say they would be in favour of the army running the country, but two-thirds said they supported strong leaders “who do not have to bother with parliament”.

According to a new report from Politico, Donald J. Trump’s reelection campaign “has been quietly reaching out to prominent African Americans about joining its latest coalition,” African Americans for Trump, which is “intended to boost Republican support in the Black community.”

I’m not laughing my ass off at that sentence, you are

No, I wasn't actually b/c I'm not a leftist, projecting, racist piece of shit.

Well, I am racist as fuck, but not in that way at least.

Kap was offered a position by the Broncos but it involved $5 mil pay cut. $7 mil a year given his baggage was fair. Prove you can still play and stop making an ass of yourself. You'll be right back to mid or even high tier.

Or bite the hand that feeds you. I'm sure that will work too.

Oh, so it's illegal to be white and a patriot of this country now? Too bad they can't fire him for being white and proud, race is protected, that would be discrimation.

Such bullshit. if they had to fire every black person from government positions that ever said "black power!" with their fists in the air there wouldn't be any black people in government.

Last edited:
Back