Jesus fucking christ you losers are still here?

Thats a lot of words just to say the hormone treatments are paying off. Faggot.

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone bitched about how unfunny it was. I responded with "fuck you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a cunt to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the fuck up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.

A shark does not have a spine in the normal sense. Sharks have a cartilaginous sheath that surrounds the spinal cord and I doubt it could be shattered.

-10GBP

I don't think you understand how much power this dick is swinging.

Hi pal.

Yes the political people have taken over; the rest of us are just bored.

The site has nothing to do with tribes anymore.

Last edited:
Are you gonna read those 2 unread messages? They may be important and it's bugging the shit out of me that someone messaged you 10 years ago and you haven't read them. Read the fucking messages NOW.

This

C'mon - post the text of those messages before you fuck off again dude

Hi pal.

gd has had nothing to do with tribes for 10 years now, bruh

stop being so angry/bitter/gay

Hi pal.

dont b dum. tw has never been about tribes. thats why anyone who actually wanted to talk tribes went to sierra boards, twl, etc. tw was always about shitposting fucktards. only reason peep came here is cuz all other places died. last man standing n such.

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone bitched about how unfunny it was. I responded with "fuck you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a cunt to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the fuck up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.
Yeah TW used to be pretty cliquey. Groups of people who would compete over who could shitpost/troll the most in an effort to impress each other and what not.

Most of those people are gone though (for one reason or another). It feels like a lot of the people left are just angry/old people. :weird:

The Trump thread exists so spergs don't spam the forum with a bunch of random political posts and some people still enjoy the occasional trolling which adds to the thread's post count.

TW is pretty much on its last leg at this point. Rayn seems to have lost interest and has already indicated that funds are drying up (less active members means less donations, and TW has zero ad revenue thanks to the content posted here). At this point a lot of us are just hanging around to say we were here from start to finish. :cheers:

TW was about QUALITY shitposting, trolling and trash talk.

Don't belittle the standards T-Dub set.

A while ago I was trying to remember TW posters I haven't seen in ages and I thought of "guy with lemonhead sig".

That's all I have to contribute to this thread, hope it's not too toxic for OP fingers crossed.

rage?

lol no bruh, i was merely pointing out truths

don't get all ragey

lol you were just trying to prove an obvious copypasta was an obvious copypasta to the 0 people who didn't know it was a copypasta

921l.gif

Last edited:
Back