Jesus ****ing christ you losers are still here? by Daedalus - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Jesus ****ing christ you losers are still here?
Page 5 of 6
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
81 - 08-03-2019, 01:24
i don't even

Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
82 - 08-03-2019, 01:42
Thats a lot of words just to say the hormone treatments are paying off. ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone *****ed about how unfunny it was. I responded with "**** you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a **** to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the **** up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 08-03-2019, 02:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
A shark does not have a spine in the normal sense. Sharks have a cartilaginous sheath that surrounds the spinal cord and I doubt it could be shattered.

I don't think you understand how much power this dick is swinging.

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 08-03-2019, 03:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
ftfy

https://www.futhead.com/talk/184872-...ru-is-godlike/

u know better than to think that nerd virgin groove has ever had an original thought on tw

or were you talking about OP? if so, i agree and gg
OP, i didnt even read that other wall of ******ry

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 08-03-2019, 07:36
Hi pal.

Yes the political people have taken over; the rest of us are just bored.

The site has nothing to do with tribes anymore.

Last edited by Falhawk; 08-03-2019 at 07:39..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 08-03-2019, 07:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Are you gonna read those 2 unread messages? They may be important and it's bugging the **** out of me that someone messaged you 10 years ago and you haven't read them. Read the ****ing messages NOW.
This

C'mon - post the text of those messages before you **** off again dude

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
87 - 08-03-2019, 09:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Hi pal.

gd has had nothing to do with tribes for 10 years now, bruh

stop being so angry/bitter/gay

groove
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 08-03-2019, 10:46
Quote:
ftfy

https://www.futhead.com/talk/184872-...ru-is-godlike/

u know better than to think that nerd virgin groove has ever had an original thought on tw

or were you talking about OP? if so, i agree and gg
what an odd thing to rage about lmao

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 08-03-2019, 11:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Hi pal.

dont b dum. tw has never been about tribes. thats why anyone who actually wanted to talk tribes went to sierra boards, twl, etc. tw was always about ****posting ****tards. only reason peep came here is cuz all other places died. last man standing n such.

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 08-03-2019, 11:23
no way, i came here for the *****

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 08-03-2019, 11:46
what is tribe

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 08-03-2019, 13:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone *****ed about how unfunny it was. I responded with "**** you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a **** to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the **** up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.
Yeah TW used to be pretty cliquey. Groups of people who would compete over who could ****post/troll the most in an effort to impress each other and what not.

Most of those people are gone though (for one reason or another). It feels like a lot of the people left are just angry/old people.

The Trump thread exists so spergs don't spam the forum with a bunch of random political posts and some people still enjoy the occasional trolling which adds to the thread's post count.

TW is pretty much on its last leg at this point. Rayn seems to have lost interest and has already indicated that funds are drying up (less active members means less donations, and TW has zero ad revenue thanks to the content posted here). At this point a lot of us are just hanging around to say we were here from start to finish.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 08-03-2019, 13:25
TW was about QUALITY ****posting, trolling and trash talk.

Don't belittle the standards T-Dub set.

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 08-03-2019, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by easilyodd View Post
TW was about QUALITY ****posting, trolling and trash talk.

Don't belittle the standards T-Dub set.
I do miss the photoshop threads (obviously the kurachops).

RIP Thugbird.

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 08-05-2019, 02:04
Not reading past first **** post...

See I am cool.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
96 - 08-05-2019, 02:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
what an odd thing to rage about lmao
rage?

lol no bruh, i was merely pointing out truths

don't get all ragey

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 08-05-2019, 04:20
PS:

Someones membership dues are 10 years overdue. Adjusted for inflation, you owe Rayn $23.68

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 08-05-2019, 10:43
A while ago I was trying to remember TW posters I haven't seen in ages and I thought of "guy with lemonhead sig".

That's all I have to contribute to this thread, hope it's not too toxic for OP fingers crossed.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 08-05-2019, 10:46
I'm posting in this thread too.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 08-05-2019, 11:01
Quote:
rage?

lol no bruh, i was merely pointing out truths

don't get all ragey
lol you were just trying to prove an obvious copypasta was an obvious copypasta to the 0 people who didn't know it was a copypasta

Last edited by groove; 08-05-2019 at 12:18..
Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Jesus ****ing christ you losers are still here?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big yikes from me dawg , where he go? lul