Jesus fucking christ you losers are still here?

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone bitched about how unfunny it was. I responded with "fuck you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a cunt to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the fuck up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.

Are you gonna read those 2 unread messages? They may be important and it's bugging the shit out of me that someone messaged you 10 years ago and you haven't read them. Read the fucking messages NOW.

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone bitched about how unfunny it was. I responded with "fuck you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a cunt to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the fuck up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.

img_0282.jpg

See we have empathy and compassion for our fellow man, and women, and all those in between.

Feel the love.

giphy.gif

People with open wounds shouldn't jump into this ocean known as TW. It becomes a feeding frenzy. I love TW and this thread. Old School

Mike Tyson was 6ft 2in, at 200 pounds, which hypotheticawwy wouwd pwoduce about 196.7 pounds of Tyson Chicken Nuggets. (Wemoving aww possibwe body fat of couwse.) Tyson as a bwand has pwoduced woughwy 267 Miwwion pounds of chicken nuggets. Which is equivawent to 1,396,054.62 Mike Tyson’s. We have pwoved cwoning is weaw by the Awea 51 waid, so we can confiwm Tyson chicken nuggets cwoned Mike Tyson, and we awe eating him when we consume the tasty nuggets.

coombz and aestis' birthday... somebody's mommas were getting fucked for valentine

edit- fuck i am bad at math. they could have been preemies

Now before any of you report me for shitposting hear me out. First according to the height of a Minion (which is 3.5 feet on average) Gru is 4 minions tall, which means he is a godly size of 14 feet tall. Furthermore if any of you remember the original Despicable Me, you know there is a scene when Vector kidnaps the three girls and shoots a series of heat-seeking misses at Gru, he then dodges them all. According to the speed of an average ballistic missile (1900 mph) and the size of the missile according to his ankle size, Gru can perceive and move at such a speed that the missiles only move 9.5 miles per hour, 0.5% of their original speed. After this Gru punches a shark and it is paralyzed meaning its spine is probably shattered, to remind you it would require a force greater than 3,000 newtons to fracture the spine.

That’s equal to the impact created by a 500-pound car crashing into a wall at 30 miles per hour. I rest my case.

We all know Gru is the godly height of 14 feet tall and can move at a speed of 200 Meters per second. Based on average dick size, Gru’s penis is around 14 inches long. Also, Gru’s dick would weigh around 2 pounds considering the average weight of a dick is .77 lbs. If he swung his dick in a circular manner, it would have the centripetal acceleration of 72.57 meters per second. This means that gru can dickslap with the immense energy of 11,421 pounds per sq inch at a tip speed greater than 584415.58336974 MPH. In conclusion, Gru’s dickslap has enough energy to smash through 6” reinforced concrete and will cause a thunderclap as his dick breaks the sound barrier. I rest my case

The reason I like TW is that it has helped me discover my main pleasure zones. Little did I know when I joined TW that there exists a secret place that is the equivalent of a female gspot.

Now, don't jump to conclusions. Most of you are thinking, "You asshat, Brasstax - that's your fucking prostate." The rest of you are just thinking, "You asshat, Brasstax". See how perceptive I have become? I attribute this to the discovery of the secret 2nd spot called the ManSpot.

I would go into more detail but the joy of the ManSpot is partly rooted in the journey to discover it. I will give you some basic hints.
1) You can feel it but you can't touch it
2) You get to it from without and within
3) You have to corner it and then tame it
4) Once discovered, you must care for it or it will abandon you
5) You will know when you are getting close because you will start to produce and leak pre-cum 24/7
6) One pro tip - you should give it a secret name and never let anyone know. Of course, if you don't care for it and it leaves you can reveal it's name because it is gone. This makes telling everyone stories about the good times you had easier.

Anyway - that's just one of the things TW has done for me.

So - fuck you Daedalus - you fathered a tard you ass opening Greek, you.

After this Gru punches a shark and it is paralyzed meaning its spine is probably shattered, to remind you it would require a force greater than 3,000 newtons...

A shark does not have a spine in the normal sense. Sharks have a cartilaginous sheath that surrounds the spinal cord and I doubt it could be shattered.

-10GBP

Back