[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

oh i can't wait for this shit show. it's going to be epic. all they need to do is ask mueller to produce the evidence that they have that russia interfered in the election by hacking the dnc servers. he won't be able to produce it, nor can he produce it, because it wasn't the russians. gonna be fun to see him squirm.

That would be ideal and actually how our government is intended to operate. We are supposed to be middle of the road. Both parties are supposed to lose on negotiated deals. It is supposed to be give and take. They are supposed to work together.

When was the last time the government operated that way?

So now we are forced to battle for clear winners and losers.. and joke all you want but we are at the brink of civil war. I don't think it will look anything like the wars we have seen so far. This one will be different.

Here is some fodder to use to laugh at me but I believe it will be pockets of insurgency. Enough to disrupt transportation and with food shortages.. everything falls apart fast.

Laugh it up fuzzball

maybe the early 90s

before 24/7 news
before fox 'news' (they are an entertainment company and not beholden to journalistic standards, according to their own lawyers)
which begot msnbc and other stupid bullshit
which begot the propaganda law being revoked in 2011

god dammit

"Sources said Mr Trump likes to keep Mr Bolton on his team because his aggressive reputation gives the president the opportunity to play “good cop” to his adviser’s “bad cop” routine."

This!

When Bolton was appointed I was surprised but said he would just be an impotent boogyman after Rex Tillerson failed to rework the Iran deal. Just sending John Bolton into the frey with Iran is basically like sending the grim reaper.

If Muller found "damning facts" during his investigation, he would have shoehorned it into the report. This did not happen.

Muller will say something that has no real legal repercussions, but Dems will latch onto whatever it is as the next cycle of their manufactured outrage.

now we take the fight to them

700k people crossed over this year, we're sending 35 back, we're going full tilt now boys

maga is coming u betcha !!

wtf do they really expect from this Mueller molestation? There is no doubt that democrat representatives will wear this guys ass out all day long. Is there a time limit or anything on this? Because this could be his job for the rest of the year or longer

Back