Page 5758 of 8750
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115141 - 07-20-2019, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well, it was just proven that ilhan omar is really ilhan nur said elmi and she cheated our immigration system and actually married her biological brother, and she's in congress. so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1a-veaIrlY

if you care to go deeper, read this report by David Steinberg.

David Steinberg: Tying up loose threads in the curious case | Power Line
the jews have not been happy with the democrats lately... isn't that right David Steinberg

Last edited by SeVeReD; 07-20-2019 at 17:32..
Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115142 - 07-20-2019, 17:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Jomo lifted his colonoscopy bag and picked it up to come to his moms computer and post in the maga thread.

MIGA you bamboozled lazy turd.
For the left
We have the American Jews crying relentlessly for 'identity politics, open borders, u racist, white nationalist supremacist....'

For the Right
We have Israel crying 'help us in the middle east with these wars. Give us money, build our walls, we are the chosen ones Christians, and god will strike down anyone that isn't on our side...'

and so the (((story))) goes

Everyone stand up and applaud like seals when Israel/Jews are mentioned or you're dust you tiny little antisemites

edit
so kittycat
do you have the correct genes to get into israel? better check soon

btw
this is my page
stay the **** off my page unless I invite you onto my property

Last edited by SeVeReD; 07-20-2019 at 23:45..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115143 - 07-20-2019, 18:19
Jason Kotz suuuuuper jewy looking

Is he (((confirmed))) ?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115144 - 07-20-2019, 18:23
only ((( DNA Genetic Testing EU ))) know
for sure

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115145 - 07-20-2019, 20:10
Happy Moon Landing Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3o4i7NtkRI

Need to establish a Moon Base President Donald Trump

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115146 - 07-20-2019, 20:18
or maybe just a crazy huge space station

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
115147 - 07-20-2019, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
She won't get reelected, who cares...
I think 3 of the 4 'squad' girls actually ran unopposed in their electorate.
I wonder if that will be allowed to happen next time?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115148 - 07-20-2019, 22:40
It's almost like she/they were planted there
by an outside influence....

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
115149 - 07-20-2019, 23:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
the jews have not been happy with the democrats lately... isn't that right David Steinberg
Look, I don't like the jews either, but if the jews manage to jew her out of the country I wont lose sleep over it.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115150 - 07-20-2019, 23:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Look, I don't like the jews either, but if the jews manage to jew her out of the country I wont lose sleep over it.
Thoughts on this, Reggs?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115151 - 07-20-2019, 23:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
it is true
if we only have two choices
I'll choose Israel over mid/sub Saharan
but I want them to know that i know
I'm being led by the nose
and maybe
just maybe
there's a third choice to make

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
115152 - 07-21-2019, 00:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYIGs8Pb6Y

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
115153 - 07-21-2019, 00:50
npc ****** haggis has not made a thread celebrating female Thor yet

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
115154 - 07-21-2019, 03:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Thoughts on this, Reggs?
GG

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
115155 - 07-21-2019, 08:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQwO2r_CUo

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
115156 - 07-21-2019, 08:55
is send her back the new lock her up?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115157 - 07-21-2019, 10:21
That's racists!

U.S. housing officials withhold $80 million from Los Angeles, alleging discrimination - Los Angeles Times

Quote:
In an unwelcome turn for a city suffering from a homelessness crisis, federal housing officials said they have denied Los Angeles $80 million in funds, citing long-standing failures by local leaders to ensure that properties built with government money are accessible to those who use wheelchairs or have other disabilities.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson informed Mayor Eric Garcetti in a letter Friday that his agency was rebuffing funding proposals submitted by city officials last month.

“As you have been notified time and again, the city is unlawfully discriminating against individuals with disabilities in its affordable housing program, under federal accessibility laws ... and has refused to take the steps necessary to remedy this discrimination,” Carson wrote. He said a more detailed explanation for the rejection would be sent to the city within 15 days.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115158 - 07-21-2019, 10:37
Nice Editorial

Quote:
I***8217;d like to inform Gov. Gavin Newsom the Republican Party is not going away ***8212; not in Orange County, not in California and not nationally.

He recently predicted national Republicans ***8220;are into the politics of what California was into in the 1990s ***8230; and they***8217;ll go the same direction ***8212; into the waste bin of history.***8221;
Quote:
With the Blue Wave in congressional races last November, his Nostradamus impression might seem spot on. Yet the GOP has been branded down-and-out before. The Great Depression, which struck in 1929 under Republican President Herbert Hoover, wiped out GOP chances for a generation. Only in 1952 did Republicans finally win the White House again with Dwight Eisenhower, who ended the Korean War and presided over peace and prosperity.

Another time the GOP seemed DOA was after the 1964 election. Democratic President Lyndon Johnson was reelected with 61 percent of the national vote. Democrats also captured two-thirds supermajorities in both houses of Congress ***8212; much as they have in the California Legislature today. The defeat of the Republican nominee, Sen. Barry Goldwater of Arizona, the epitome of flinty Western individualism, seemed to doom his brand of conservatism.

Yet the Democratic Party itself soon felt to squabbling about civil rights, the Vietnam War and other policies. As we have learned in the controversy over Joe Biden***8217;s chumminess with segregationist Democratic senators in the 1970s, it was those Democratic Old Bulls who most opposed the civil rights legislation of the 1960s. By contrast, Republicans in Congress in that day almost unanimously supported those reforms.

And it was segregationist Democratic Alabama Gov. George Wallace who split to form the American Independent Party in 1968. His slogan as governor: ***8220;Segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever!***8221;

That split among Democrats helped elect Republican Richard Nixon, a native son of Orange County, to the presidency in 1968. He had problems, of course, taking too long to end the Vietnam War, and with Watergate. Yet he won in a landside in 1972 against George McGovern, the Bernie Sanders of that day. In 1980, Ronald Reagan won in a landslide. His policies of tax cuts, regulation cuts and strong defense are the winning policies that continue to enliven the GOP.

Now let***8217;s look at today***8217;s Democratic Party. All its candidates back repealing President Trump***8217;s tax cuts, even though 90 percent of middle-class Americans are being gouged less by the IRS. All favor some form of socialized medicine. And as we saw in the first debate, there***8217;s a generational division over civil rights.
Quote:
In California, the whole world is seeing how our streets have become literal cesspools of feces and discarded needles. Worst of all is San Francisco, where Newsom was mayor for eight years. Newsom wants to make schools better. But spending is up 60 percent the past six years ***8212; with zero increase in achievement. The only reforms left are more choice for parents, along with merit pay for teachers, both anathemas to the teachers***8217; unions.
Quote:
Bucking the teachers***8217; unions, last year three chapters of the NAACP backed the further expansion of charter schools in Los Angeles, as did such prominent Latinos as former Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.

As CNBC reported, the 4.4 million Latino businesses nationally are a huge engine ***8220;driving $700 billion into the U.S. economy.***8221; In the end, which party is going to appeal to those businesses? The party of endless tax increases, regulations and deficits?

Or the party of tax cuts, regulation cuts and free markets?

I***8217;m sorry to inform the governor that his prediction won***8217;t come true. As Mark Twain might have put it, reports of the death of the Republican Party have been greatly exaggerated.
Some things never change.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
115159 - 07-21-2019, 10:42
supertrap ur not living up to ur full potential as a ****ty john mcafee

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115160 - 07-21-2019, 11:28
I am 50. I have about a million in my retirement fund. I make over 100 grand myself per year. Wife makes 130. I am on LTD until I am 65.

Dude.. how does that compare to your potential

Last edited by SuperTrap; 07-21-2019 at 11:48..
Page 5758 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot