On a scale of 1 to federal pound me in the ass prison... by Plasmatic - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page On a scale of 1 to federal pound me in the ass prison...
Page 1 of 2
View Poll Results: On a scale of 1 to federal pound me in the ass prison...
it's fine, this is fine 4 22.22%
chewbacca 4 22.22%
watch your corn hole 7 38.89%
dead 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-19-2019, 05:02
[so] I took a piece of crap Expedition in trade for some work I did. 200k miles, leaking exhaust, rust, deer rash on the front but always started even in -34F this winter and ac works. I've got maybe 300 in this thing and have it up for sale on craigslist for less than 1000.

Today some dude calls and asks if I'd trade for a gun his grandfather left him. 44 Ruger Blackhawk, looks like they're worth around 1k$. He sounds 'urban' but not like he's from around here. I ask, and he's from another area, thinks it's around 2 hours away. I say maybe, and ask him to send me pics and info. He does and and I look up where he's from. 4 hours away. He calls back pretty quick and I say I'll think about it, and mention he's actually 4 hours away. He's still down and ready to get a ride up here for the trade.

On a scale of to federal pound me in the ass prison or dead, where would this land me? How stolen is this gun, I should totally do this, right!

Last edited by Plasmatic; 06-19-2019 at 05:06..
Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-19-2019, 05:23
Call your local PD. Tell em what the deal is and have them run the gun serial. If checks out tell the guy cool and arrange to meet at a Police Station parking lot to seal the deal. If he is on the up and up he will not mind one bit. If he balks even a little then no deal.

EDIT: I buy stuff fairly often from local FB buy/sell groups. Only meet up I do is right in front of Police Station/City Hall. For my protection and theirs as well. Everyone wins that way.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 06-19-2019 at 05:26..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-19-2019, 05:42
No, it is fake.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
4 - 06-19-2019, 08:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Call your local PD. Tell em what the deal is and have them run the gun serial. If checks out tell the guy cool and arrange to meet at a Police Station parking lot to seal the deal. If he is on the up and up he will not mind one bit. If he balks even a little then no deal.

EDIT: I buy stuff fairly often from local FB buy/sell groups. Only meet up I do is right in front of Police Station/City Hall. For my protection and theirs as well. Everyone wins that way.
U a poor spikktrash fukkn l0s3r bruh aint no1 tradn 4 n e of ya fukn garbo lma0 smdh lol

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 06-19-2019, 08:39
Murder him with his stolen gun and say he attacked you.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 06-19-2019, 09:16
At worst you will get a dent in your head and end up posting multi page rants on TW

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 06-19-2019, 10:35
to hell with consequences its a ****ing gun!! so cool.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 06-19-2019, 11:24
I'm not a fan of Ruger Blackhawks. 44 special ammo isn't on the cheap side either. It's not a very desirable gun unless you are a rancher shooting nuisance animals.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 06-19-2019, 13:59
i love plasmatic stories -- it's like living in pueblo

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
10 - 06-19-2019, 14:06
Is the gun as rusty as **** too? If so, go for it.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 06-19-2019, 14:12
mitch seems 2b confusing a mighty mighty ford with the 5.4 L triton (which totally rules and has no problems whatsoever with clogged oil passages or spark plugs breaking upon removal attempt) with the nasty, corrosion-infested work of chrysler

u never seen a car rust in the desert? buy a dodge

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 06-19-2019, 14:45
Is the gun a (RARE) or (LEGENDARY) drop? Does it have any augments? How many souls has it taken? Check the auction house to compare the going rate for it.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 06-19-2019, 18:21
Quote:

This is a pretty good idea

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 06-19-2019, 18:31
buy soap on a rope before you make the trade

all good bro

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 06-19-2019, 19:17
I love my Blackhawk. They are semi-popular depending on vintage. Check serial and roll on if clean.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 06-19-2019, 23:33
If the guy was in state I would do the trade, it's a simple matter of rolling to a FFL and doing the transfer. But this guy is 4 hours away in another state, and somehow can't find someone to trade a ****box car for it?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
17 - 06-19-2019, 23:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
U a poor spikktrash fukkn l0s3r bruh aint no1 tradn 4 n e of ya fukn garbo lma0 smdh lol
Go **** yourself dumbass

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 06-19-2019, 23:50
Get the gun
Bring it to Dubai
You know what to do

def
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 06-20-2019, 00:19
Quote:
Go **** yourself dumbass

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
didnt know flipp still posts. i always assumed his account is a few hundred lines of code someone wrote. would be sad if some dude really types that out and posts it.. since it could literally could be a few hundred lines of code

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
20 - 06-20-2019, 00:42
I wouldn't do it without a licensed gun dealer being in the middle. That and I am not a Ruger fan.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page On a scale of 1 to federal pound me in the ass prison...

Social Website Bullshit