Life Goals: Attack Squirrel

9oF98iP.jpg

One of the things I miss about writing is not being able to read a lot of other people's stuff.

I have three or four mystery novels out in the living room to go through for a mystery novel I am writing after the end of this swords and sorcery book I am doing right now.

I read one of the Sharp books a month ago to look at the style, and right now it is a Janet Evanovich crime novel that is not really anything like the one I will write. Next it will be The Scarpetta Factor or The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and I am 20k words into my book already. I have been banging away at WW 2 history also a lot for a novel.

I dunno, maybe I will catch up with these guys at a reading or a convention some time soon. I heard there is a new Osten Ard book out by Tad Williams.

and crack

then his ex hash dealer brother stole robs wifes inheritance share of the family business and left robs family broke

and then got elected premier of the province and took away funding for autistic kids so that he could give 165k/yr jobs to his friends

classy family 4 sure

Last edited:
Back