Best Father’s Day movies? Movies about dads/paternal themes etc

iu

&

iu

Empire Strikes Back
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
National Treasure
Independence Day- also good because the 4th is coming up soon.
The Patriot
The Lion King

TV Shows:
King of the Hill
Married with Children
Simpsons seasons 1-9
Malcom in the Middle
That 70s Show

"Eighth Grade". Scared shitless about my kids when they are that age possibly not fitting in and me being unable to help. Movie made me cry empathizing for the dad.

There's not much to fit in, because they're doing a ton of homework after school. Set up a desk in your computer room. You sit next to your kid surfing the net and watching TV while they do homework. The grades count once the kid is in 9th. They need straight As to get into college, and it helps if they take Calculus in high school, easier. Get the kid a tutor if they are having problems. The weed out classes for college are Calculus, Chemistry, and Biology. Your kid basically needs to become a nerd doing all the homework and getting the grades. That leads to acceptance into a State Public University. Stay in your state and pay the tuition as you go, no student loans. Kid makes it through college with tutors, gets a good paying job, matches up with someone who is doing well.

Last edited:
Exactly NGFM

I added an extra challenge of spamming 5150 voice taunts as she studied. Her attention is now razor sharp and she can study through any distractions.

Back