Vasectomy - anyone had it done?

I found that getting a vasectomy doesn't stop your wife from getting pregnant but it can change the color of the baby

he msgd me once but then apologized as it was meant for absent instead and he was very kind and sincere about it

Wanted my wife to get a scheduled c section and get her tubes tied but apparently that’s like a real actual surgery and fucks with their hormones and they get super fat.

She’s opposed to my operation and getting baby crazy again so I can’t trust her with birth control. I do the pull n pray but am very paranoid.

I gotta take my balls into my own hands now....

I’m an open person and happy to talk about finances and seedier topics like vasectomies. Of course I didn’t schedule any time off and actually have a three day trip planned after the surgery. (One day off for surgery day). So looking for some feedback on recovery time and what sort of pain levels to expect. Probably between 2-4hr drive time a day. I can make the other guy drive/lift. I just have to do the talking and also some walking into/out of factories. Supporting sales staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Word of advice, do nothing for at least 4 days, don't care how good you feel, sit on your ass for 4 days. You may think you feel fine and go about your business, before you know it you have two cantalopes hanging between your legs. DO NOTHING for 4 days, then take it easy for a week and all will be fine.

Back