[so] imma papa johns

Falhawk

Veteran XX
5bb2dc8f2400005100972f3c.jpeg

If you're a racist you can't run Papa Johns but you can still run Virginia.

gr8 wyte trash cuckthred upd8 falcuck ta fukn whyte trash pussyass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly n ya entiya famly tree betta off ded 2 smdh lol :jester:

Last week was my first time at a papa johns (Lenox ma), it’s the same as dominos and Lil caesars to me, just shit pizza. Will never go again. I knew better, but it was right next to hotel and I was tired and hungry and didn’t want to miss the start of the Bruins game (4, woot!)

don't do that 2 dominos, papa johns has become worse than both dominos and the hut

it's barely keeping even w/ lil scissors these days, and that's going to end as soon as the sjw board of directors goes with a full vegan menu b/c milk is murder and sausage is slavery

I have always hated Papa Johns. Gimme Beggars, Lou Malnati's and hell even Pizza Hut pan pizza over that crap.

I honestly don't understand how Pizza can be so bad. All the ingredients are cheap as fuck, the margin on a pizza is high, and everything about it is total shit.

Even just the sauce. You can can/jar really great sauce, but they just cut every corner and get shit reconstituted sauce.

beggars fukn garbo pizza 4 da biggest WYTE TRASH fukn pussyass disgr8c 2 dey own race fukn l0s3rz dat 4 sho smdh lol :jester:

Back