Mind Control

Neolight

Veteran XV
Some people get to walk around with Brain Computer Interfaces and telepathically share thoughts, mental images, and emotions.

Many others have BCI's and don't know about it. They don't have free will, because their minds get used.

I've seen people get raped by this technology, and I've been raped myself.

Last edited:
Some people get to walk around with Brain Computer Interfaces and telepathically share thoughts, mental images, and emotions.

Many others have BCI's and don't know about it. They don't have free will, because their minds get used.

I've seen people get raped by this technology, and I've been raped myself.

You are fucking crazy. Oh wait...

FOIA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

wk69ONK.png

Describe the type of units they are using, and I will try to advise you.

I followed my own tampering issue back to a time where some of my memories were messed with in the late 80's. They literally pulled out parts of memories, substituted in others, pulled those out, and then electromagnetically inserted in different types of scams. This was one of the reasons I was having 5 different memory variations of the same event.

Looks like (cough) Russia, China, North Korea (cough) are doing asymmetrical warfare.

i cant control other peoples minds, but i can see into them quite easily, n they know it, n it freaks them out.

Back