#feelthebern

8wyyl13.jpg

som1 reported his online "hatespeech" to the govt so now hes super shilling for jews to attempt to recover

You are setting yourself up for nothing. Sanders sent in Seth Rich to steal Clintons/DNC voter rolls on her illegal server. Which he did, found more than he bargained for, sent USB to Wikileaks, and ended up murdered via a hit ordered by Tony Podesta on behalf of his bro John "Skippy" Podesta, under orders from HRC herself.

Trump will win another term. Feel free to screenshot this post so in the future you can see I am 100% correct in everything I just said.

betnie sanders a wyte trash fukn effemcuck disgr8c 2 him own race dat betta off ded lykka n e wortless pussyass faggetz dat support bernie b betta off ded 2 smdh lol :jester:

Have there been any studies that reflect what Medicare for all would cost the average taxpayer?

not sure, but i'm guessing it would push our income tax levels over 50%

but hey! no copay! :bigthumb:

bernie sanders is an idiot, and so are his supporters.

Then Bret Baier, one of the Fox moderators, asked Mr. Sanders, “When you wrote the book and you made the money, isn’t that the definition of capitalism and the American dream?”

“No,” Mr. Sanders replied. “I mean, you know, what we want is a country where everybody has opportunity. You know, I have a college degree. I’m a United States senator. But a lot of people don’t have a college degree. A lot of people are not United States senators.

Bernie Sanders, at Fox News Town Hall, Says His Wealth Isn’t the ‘American Dream’

lol what a dishonest, disingenuous moron

not sure, but i'm guessing it would push our income tax levels over 50%

but hey! no copay! :bigthumb:

bernie sanders is an idiot, and so are his supporters.

According to Bernie, we currently pay 50 trillion over a 10 year period. Under his plan, we would only pay 30 trillion thus saving 20 trillion over 10 years. Of which, he will cover all up front cost with higher taxes on the rich and major corporations.

The logic seems broke, but there is surprisingly little counter data.

My google skills may be lacking...

I’m just watching his CNN townhall and trying to fact check him.

Last edited:
bernie is quite a shining example of the wonders of having a college degree

“No,” Mr. Sanders replied. “I mean, you know, what we want is a country where everybody has opportunity. You know, I have a college degree. I’m a United States senator. But a lot of people don’t have a college degree. A lot of people are not United States senators

Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money

Despite a prestigious degree, however, Sanders failed to earn a living, even as an adult. It took him 40 years to collect his first steady paycheck -- and it was a government check.

“I never had any money my entire life,” Sanders told Vermont public TV in 1985, after settling into his first real job as mayor of Burlington.

Sanders spent most of his life as an angry radical and agitator who never accomplished much of anything. And yet now he thinks he deserves the power to run your life and your finances -- “We will raise taxes;” he confirmed Monday, “yes, we will."

One of his first jobs was registering people for food stamps, and it was all downhill from there.

Sanders took his first bride to live in a maple sugar shack with a dirt floor, and she soon left him. Penniless, he went on unemployment. Then he had a child out of wedlock. Desperate, he tried carpentry but could barely sink a nail. “He was a shi**y carpenter,” a friend told Politico Magazine. “His carpentry was not going to support him, and didn’t.”

actual 40+ year old bernie's resume:

grtehboj6yl7zl1xsch9.jpg

Last edited:
What if I told you that you can have everything you want and not only will you not have to pay for it but you'll actually make money doing it!?

Back