Hot Sauce Thread

nah dudes we did the math
normal dudes produce like 30 gallons maybe in a life time

peter north does 60

Hot One’s The Last Dab (Original), Classic, and The Last Dab XXX
Mad Dog 357 (8.5/10 Heat Scale)
Cutino Sauce Co. Chipotle (OG Hot One's Chipotle Flavor)
Yellowbird's Habanero, Ghost Pepper, Serrano, Blue Agave (I recommend someone order the sampler pack of these to see what they like. They're all excellent, especially Habanero imo)
Dirty Dick’s Tropical, Peachy Green, Caribbean Dreams (Tropical is the best sweet/spicy mix I've had while Peachy Green is excellent on Mexican food)
Hellfire Fiery Fool (7.5/10 Heat Scale)
Secret Aardvark Habanero
Bravado's Ghost Pepper and Blueberry, Crimson Special Reserve, Jalapeno & Green Apple
Heartbeat Blueberry Habanero (Bravado does this flavor just a tad bit better, but not by much)
Iguana Fuego*
Paw-Paws Snake Bite Habanero*
Bigfat 708 Optimus Primo
Melinda’s XXXtra Hot*
Scarlet Sting*
Hemisphere Mild Habanero*
Sweet Savina Sunrise*
Fat Cat Guajillo Ghost*
Yai’s Thai Chili Garlic, Ginger Lime
Skinny Habanero Sauce Bae (Popularity on social media reeled me in, and was worth it)
Rocky’s Lime (Too much lime imo)
Blair’s Jalapeño Tequila
Private Selection Mango Scotch Bonnet
Burns and McCoy White Lightning
Mean Jean’s 3 Pepper Hot Sauce*
Tattoo Scotch Bonnet Curry
Truff Original (Overrated)
Char Man Caribbean Hot Sauce*
Sam and Oliver BlackBerry Cherry Reaper
El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Sauce, Chili Habanero (Smokey)
Pain 100% (Tastes like someone is shoving a metal beam down your throat. The name is legit)
Pali Alto Firefighters Pepper Sauce (Smokey)
Cholula Chili Lime (Thanks Goshin ;)

UJGhmQ1.jpg

I have about 70 more in smaller bottles that I didn't mention, but if they grow then they'll have their share of media. I also did buy a mini-fridge for my sauce due to me actually liking most of mine cold.

I'm free to answer any questions about my existing sauce collection, what is to become of it, and overall any sauce questions!

Nice Sashimi. I've had many of those sauces. Only keep a few in my fridge at one time in the door. I have MadDog357 that I mix a few drops in Ranch dressing with green salsa (tomatillo sauce). The combination is excellent. Then I have the lower power sauces to put directly on food. I'm mixing sauces all the time with ranch, mayo, hummus. ketchup, green salsa. I have a bunch of combinations that work good.

Last edited:
817urpJuMbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ridiculous hot. for a full crockpot of chili, you might use like 5 drops off a teaspon and most people still be able to eat it, but are sweating and eyes watering.

I used to take this to pot lucks at work, and could sit and watch one after another, walk up, pick up the bottle, smell it, wince, and still put some on their finger, then while in the throes of pain, wipe their eyes and or nose. And all their friends watching this display would still step right up for their turn.

Ghost pepper and blueberry sounds reallt interesting.

I haven't made hot sauce in too long but i used to make one with the various bases (vinegar, mustard, fruit, pure heat)

Back