*URGENT* RIP IATEYOURBABY

I play Tribes again now sometimes

that's awesome, good to hear! we miss u buddy! i'll tell pronigy/tucana/rootb33r and the rest of the crew u say hi

the /twdemos/ user was deleted yesterday

im in the process of making a site and re-uploading most of the files. if it's not good enough for dreamhost, they can go fuck themselves and i'll find another host that isnt retarded

so yeah, update on hosting:

the whole folder was deleted, but i re-uploaded most of it to a subdomain and then re-mapped the folder to the same place on iateyourbaby.com/twdemos

so most of it should be back, and links should work again

minus the tribes videos and the shoutcasts and a bunch of my older, larger configs and some folders that were pretty useless

i had to put a dumbass website up @ twdemos.iateyourbaby where i basically just took a free template and then dumped in a bunch of vaguely tribes related text and links

so now technically all that stuff is now for a 'fully hosted website' with links and pages and i hate dreamhost for having to do all this busywork. but it's apparently mostly acceptable now aside from them nitpicking about the demos still

if someone wants to make a better site i'd love that, but i dont think anyone really cares

on the plus side, i actually have a page with a bunch of configs now

Tribes1 Configs

rambling over, gruv out

Back