[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

triple's wife was wise to make him stop posting on tw when she did. But if he were still here I imagine he would say something like:

triple said:
Just because there are no more indictments coming doesn't mean Trump is "vindicated" so I won't be literally eating my own dick. Trump still has to deal with the SDNY and they're going to be ruthless.

Still - I am looking forward to seeing some people pay for all this shit on the democrat side.

Oh me too man but I have my doubts and reservations of that ever happening.

Adam Schiff, many say, is the direct result of the Special Investigation against Bill Clinton so many years back.......voters felt like his predecessor James E. Rogan overstepped his bounds and actually hurt our political discourse system.

The impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton
Because of his background as a prosecutor and his reputation for respect among Republicans and Democrats, Rogan was selected to be one of the thirteen House Managers in the impeachment trial of President Clinton. Although Rogan and his predecessor in the 27th District were both Republican, the district had been trending Democratic for some time, and many of the district's constituents opposed the impeachment. In 2000, Democrats made defeating Rogan a high priority in the U.S. House races, and he was defeated by then state senator Adam Schiff in the most expensive House race in history at the time.

So Rogan didn't win re-election and a lesson was learned from this event (or was it?)

Can I say that I have any hope that the same thing will happen to Adam Schiff, who doesn't appear to have learned anything, isn't the slight bit apologetic, doesn't appear to have any remorse at all, .....absolutely not

Why? because they have no shame........they don't care about being wrong

Adam Schiff Rejects Mueller Report, Says Special Counsel Should Testify | Zero Hedge

Here he is doubling down again.....the truth doesn't matter to his narrative or his goals and ambitions. Only winning

This is why you can't compromise or argue with these people anymore.

They are past that............so past that

we are entering a cultural revolution and Bolshevik radicals care not about your truths or reasoning

Same goes for the crickets we get from people who spent over two years in this thread being beyond confident that Mueller was going to find Trump inside Putin's political pockets instead of this being the "WMD fabrication fiasco" of this decade.

The lie of all lies.......

Which, may I add, most sane people learned a lot from last time and corrected their actions over. I know I did.

No such hope or faith for Adam Schiff types though.......because this is where shameless politics comes into play and where only demographics and IQ matter.

Even when Republicans give Amnesty......or Democrats do welfare reform.....the die hard true blue base supporters do very little to change their mind or vote. The purely indoctrinated and stupid don't care. 95% of blacks still vote DNC as do 66% of Hispanics........it is all but baked into the cake and the recipe doesn't change regardless of how it is put together.

Adam Schiff will win again and again just like we see with Pelosi and Maxine Waters and any other PURE BLUE stronghold where the lies and the fabrication is better than reality for them now.

Last edited:
wr44a1oz355z.jpg

Account Suspended

on this........

that is the account i linked ot

laughing at liberals melting is now against twitter TOS

not just telling recently fired journalists to "learn to code" after they thought that was ok to write papers about involving displaced coal miners and auto workers for all these years (which will also get you banned)

not just "subscribe to pewdiepie" will not get you a right wing extremist ban

but of course this doesn't work both ways.......only one group is comprised of snowflakes i suppose

Twitter Bans User For Laughing At Rachel Maddows Tears Of Despair Over Mueller Report | Zero Hedge

Last edited:
tele is the only woke one here

the only one who realizes that what's in the report doesn't actually matter the dems are gonna spin it into another 2 years of investigations and lawsuits

Lol republicans rejoicing that their supreme leader was cleared of any charges..

the new goal post for a repubtard. Hope your leader is innocent.

What charges was he cleared of? I didn't seem him charged with anything. Or proof of a crime even occurring. Go figure.

Keep moving those goal posts though.

Back