Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines II announced

Highfive

Contributor
Veteran XX
Just in case any of you nerds don't visit reddit/other gaming sites.

Has Chris Avellone of Planescape Torment, KOTOR II, etc fame, the original head writer from VtMB I, and the original composer on board.

The company that made the first game went under right after release. So this is made by all new people. The trailer really did not tell us anything about the game. Could be anything. We don't even know what clans they will have.

VtM is a really great IP though. For that reason I'm interested. The first game was also a ton of fun. I really enjoyed it despite being buggy. There have been a lot of fan made patches so it runs well now.

That actually looks pretty cool. I haven't played any games at all for about a year.

Need to get back on it.

First was such a good game (although riddled with bugs).
I loved playing the crazy bloodline...

The company that made the first game went under right after release. So this is made by all new people. The trailer really did not tell us anything about the game. Could be anything. We don't even know what clans they will have.

VtM is a really great IP though. For that reason I'm interested. The first game was also a ton of fun. I really enjoyed it despite being buggy. There have been a lot of fan made patches so it runs well now.

I watched a livestream QnA thing and they were talking about how much better the combat will be compared to the first one, which was probably the biggest non-bug issue with the first one.

Same head writer and composer with better combat... should be sweet.

Back