[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

50 tweets just over the weekend, lol. Makes Tele look like a rookie.

i am like how do you even know this dumb shit?

bq-5c900815bbb13.jpeg

OH yeah.....:lol:

talk about being "informed"

not easy to be a moderate independent free thinker

but pro tip - it all begins with obsessing over partisan politics and consuming mass media

He's tweeted nothing about the NZ attacks, but had plenty to say about an SNL RERUN lol. Tele, I can see why you like him.

LOL

Did CNN tell you this too?

I bet they did....and you were too lazy + drunk + stupid + foaming to verify what they told you (again)

MARCH 15th

Donald Trump said:
Just spoke with Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand, regarding the horrific events that have taken place over the past 24 hours. I informed the Prime Minister....

Donald Trump said:
....that we stand in solidarity with New Zealand – and that any assistance the U.S.A. can give, we stand by ready to help. We love you New Zealand!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:

Donald Trump said:
My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:

:lol:

u not very good at this

or science

or math since X > 0 (aka nothing)

no wonder you got an MA in Education

despite being so uneducated :)

better luck swinging wildly at fences next time

Last edited:
I meant over the weekend.

He actually went after SNL rerun. 50 tweets.

I understand this place is in need of financial recompense. I'm sending thoughts and prayers.

uh he said what he needed to say
what else should he have said?
"HEY YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT DAY? DANG THAT WAS SHITTY. ANYWAYS, JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT IT HAPPENED."

Liberals complain about him not talking about it on Twitter. When he does talk about it on Twitter, liberals complain that thoughts and prayers aren't helpful. It's clear that liberals will always complain, despite what he does. What's he supposed to say?

"Hey you guys, I am introducing new gun control legislation to the New Zealand parliament over Twitter."

"Hey you guys, I caused this violence. I am turning myself into the New Zealand authorities. I am resigning from the presidency."

Honestly, they would still complain about Pence.

"Hey you guys, I am killing all white men today. It was a good run."

??

Liberals complain about him not talking about it on Twitter. When he does talk about it on Twitter, liberals complain that thoughts and prayers aren't helpful. It's clear that liberals will always complain, despite what he does. What's he supposed to say?

"Hey you guys, I am introducing new gun control legislation to the New Zealand parliament over Twitter."

"Hey you guys, I caused this violence. I am turning myself into the New Zealand authorities. I am resigning from the presidency."

Honestly, they would still complain about Pence.

"Hey you guys, I am killing all white men today. It was a good run."

??

How do you think "You can't argue with stupid" came about?

Collusion!
Nobody cares.
Obstruction!
Nobody cares.
Taxes!
Nobody cares.
Infidelity!
Nobody cares.
Tweets!
Nobody cares.
Racist!
Nobody cares.
Collusion!
You said that already.
Obstruction!
Seriously you already said that.
Taxes!
You're back on that?
Infidelity!
If we didn't care two years ago why would we now?
Tweets!
How are you not tired of this?
Racist!
This is starting to seem cyclical.
Collusion!

almost feels like they invented a cause to justify endlessly hunting for a crime

and that they keep doing this until they get what they want

what they are after

ALMOST feels that way to the rest of us

if only we could "prove it"

Twitter Admits Shadowbanning Lisa Page Tweet By Federalist Co-Founder "To Keep People Safe"

:lol:

not a crime when you are a better person than they are......when your goals were more important than theirs.......when you know what is better for others than they do......WHEN IT WAS HERRRRRRR TURN

this is how they function with what the rest of us would call no conscience or morality

Last edited:
Roughly 1/2 of all pears are smaller than the average size of all pears. Except triple. Who is roughly as large as the largest pear.

Collusion!
Nobody cares.
Obstruction!
Nobody cares.
Taxes!
Nobody cares.
Infidelity!
Nobody cares.
Tweets!
Nobody cares.
Racist!
Nobody cares.
Collusion!
You said that already.
Obstruction!
Seriously you already said that.
Taxes!
You're back on that?
Infidelity!
If we didn't care two years ago why would we now?
Tweets!
How are you not tired of this?
Racist!
This is starting to seem cyclical.
Collusion!

TribalWar. . .

Back