[Netflix] Love, Death, Robots

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Nice! Watched a couple last night. Tim Miller of Deadpool fame is involved.
Very nice weird snippets of CGI fun.

Created by Miller (Deadpool, the upcoming Terminator: Dark Fate), who also serves as an executive producer alongside Fincher (Fight Club, Zodiac, Netflix’s Mindhunter), Love, Death & Robots is a deliberately diverse affair rife with violence, humor and a healthy dose of sensuality. No matter that its installments are all computer generated—it’s for adults only, peppered with full-frontal female nudity, intermittent profanity and a dark, demented view of the world, both now and in the future, which is where most of its vignettes are set. Delivering bleakness and black comedy in distilled form via stories that rarely last more than fifteen minutes, it’s like Black Mirror for the ADD-addled video game crowd.

Couldn't have said it better.

I binge watched the whole thing in the last day and a half, easily my favorite thing to come out of 2019 so far.

Started it last night based on this thread. Just finished it. Really enjoyed it. All but maybe 2 episodes were great.

started out as a new heavy metal thing apparently

Thank god. That was pure awesome back in the day. No PC. No one cared. It was the perfect thing to fire up a joint to and sit back and relax. Ready for another blast from the past? Fabulous furry freak brothers.

fabulous_freak_brothers__WIDE.jpg

And of course, Fat Freddy's Cat
fgI8D.jpg

Last edited:
Started it last night. It is like black mirror mixed with anime. We liked it.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

They were all really good. Another nice thing is some are short so you can watch one while cooking dinner or whatever.

Back