[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

sucking and slurpin it down

just another day for hurrrrrrdurrrpin

White people are feeling nervous and exposed right now. The immediate aftermath of an event like this is when anti-white incidents are most likely. Let's show everyone we're better than that and use this opportunity to affirm love and support for the whites in our communities.

we the victims :)

"subscribe to pewdiepie" is like "allahu ackbar" but for white people

i woke up early today to see if pewdiepie got more subs......

what his count was up to

get out the teenage vote!
4ed20f1b1d20f9130b97561d31bf58ec.jpg

fake SSNs and other shit that could be easily weeded out by mandating e-verify but won't actually happen because then illegal immigrants wouldn't be able to work

I need a SIN to pay taxes and get gov services here. To get it I need to be eligible for it... in other words, legally here. So yes my question is serious.

so, in the world people have the ability to forge documents or use other people's documents as their own. they use this ability.

IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[8] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[8] Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[20]

so, in the world people have the ability to forge documents or use other people's documents as their own. they use this ability.

but of course they could never commit voter fraud in our elections

:picard:

you people are stupid

and if you come here illegally, whether you pay taxes through illegally gotten identity or otherwise, you are not here legally, gtfo, you deserve NO representation

just make being in the country illegally punishable by death and cut the 20 year death row sentences down to like 20 hours

Back