[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if it isn't relevant, then what is your belief for the disparity?

because racial profiling often makes sense :) but it's not always racist, just realistic. Regardless, it means that sometimes white people can get away with shit (and not have their whole lives ruined) that they wouldn't get away with if they were black or brown :shrug: not a huge deal, but a fact

the reason for the disparity still isn't relevant though, because I'm not arguing that white privilege exists because whites are terrible people and it makes everything soooo impossible for minorities - which is what you seem to want me to be arguing?

I just said that it exists, to contradict someone who implied that it doesn't

partaking in the greater opportunity (and safety, for fuck's sake) of living in a majority white country while at the same time complaining that white people are holding you back is highly divisive and not particularly true, as your waffling argument shows.

dude you have done nothing but waffle about irrelevant shit and try to strawman me into defending a position I don't even give a shit about, get outta here :domotwak:

I just said that it exists, to contradict someone who implied that it doesn't

dude you have done nothing but waffle about irrelevant shit and try to strawman me into defending a position I don't even give a shit about, get outta here :domotwak:

i'm just trying to get an actual argument out of you rather than nebulous bullshit like 'it exists'. if 'it exists' in a vacuum, then you are arguing for genetic or cultural superiority. if 'it exists' because of tribal preferences, then 'it exists' for all races and white people shouldn't be singled out, especially since they seem to be the only ones willing to try to overcome it.

Edit I understand ur point

The reason white ppl are singled out is because we live in countries with a majority of ppl being white. is it really that hard to understand

Last edited:
i'm just trying to get an actual argument out of you rather than nebulous bullshit like 'it exists'. if 'it exists' in a vacuum, then you are arguing for genetic or cultural superiority. if 'it exists' because of tribal preferences, then 'it exists' for all races and white people shouldn't be singled out, especially since they seem to be the only ones willing to try to overcome it.

but why do you want/need an argument? How come I need to explain why it exists? I'm not a fuckin academic ;o

I said in the very first post that you responded to that white people shouldn't be singled out and blamed for it - that's just as idiotic as claiming it doesn't exist

Edit I understand ur point

The reason white ppl are singled out is because we live in countries with a majority of ppl being white. is it really that hard to understand

the reason white people are singled out is that they are the only cultures engaging in multiculturalism. you beat the gift horse often enough and you're gonna get kicked.

coombz said:
but why do you want/need an argument? How come I need to explain why it exists? I'm not a fuckin academic ;o

intellectual honesty? why put an uneducated two cents in? you certainly criticize others for doing the same

intellectual honesty? why put an uneducated two cents in? you certainly criticize others for doing the same

all i was doing was contradicting someone who said 'white privilege is a borderline myth', which doesn't require a fucking essay, it's basic

genuinely sorry that this triggered you for some weird reason :nuts:

I don't really understand your point dude

Is it that white privilege is real but who gives a fuck because Chinese and Japanese and Koreans and etc treat other races who immigrate there like strange alien zoo animals and we aren't allowed precisely because that's the entire point of our countries immigration policies

% of children raised in single parent homes:

Black - 66%
Native American - 52%
Hispanic - 42%
Biracial - 42%
White - 24%
Asian - 16%

REMEMBA YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always fuk wit liberal fukkn pussyass fukkn l0s3rz evry fukkn day irl yus lykka da intanetz n compyoota if u not doin it den u a wyte trash fukkn l0s3r yus lykkem :king:

well, I suppose they're obsessed/concerned/triggered by it because it's a societal thing that can potentially be improved, rather than an innate advantage/disadvantage which just is
one you remove all racist laws, then the way to improve it is to work hard and avoid making excuses like the invisible white boogey man holding you down.

well, I suppose they're obsessed/concerned/triggered by it because it's a societal thing that can potentially be improved, rather than an innate advantage/disadvantage which just is
Except it's not a societal thing. It's an innate thing.

This is societal, bros. We just need to lower standards for one group. That will fix it.

27b750e4eba4a6bfabf2b717e704ca43.jpg

if you want to focus on white and black judges treating black criminals more harshly, I can only offer my first two reactions

1) what would you like me to do about that, and
2) stop breaking the law, asshole

I think it would be very interesting to see these Jewish influenced white cucks move to China or, India or, Saudi Arabia, and then complain about Chinese, Indian, or Saudi privilege.

Also curious about the overall percentage of US judges that are white vs. Chosenites. Are these (((white))) judges issuing harsher sentences to white people, black people or brown people? If these (((judges))) are issuing harsher sentences to black people, why are white people taking the blame?

Back