Official bionic spine thread..... by Mitchdubai - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official bionic spine thread.....
Page 2 of 5
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 02-23-2019, 15:23
Hope you come out of this taller than ever before, Mitch.

Sponsored Links
TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 02-23-2019, 15:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_0BhCw2rg

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 02-23-2019, 15:48
So they fused the vertebrae, so why does it need the Ti discs? Replacement for the old Ti cages?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 02-23-2019, 15:54
The Low Down...
Back at the Fort in the Fl where we like to dwell. The club was jumping, and the girls were hot. We took the dance floor over and everybody wanted to get in the spot light. One girl wanted more then the light because she was rubbing and kissing all the girls and pick our man Rex to get the late night nasty. She was built like a champ***8230; and u never, ever ever pass that up! Her little skirt was flyin up all over the place, and she was LOVING it! I knew that this was possibly too good to pas up, so we asked if she wanted to go cruise the town, and cum back to our pad in the hummer! She was soooooo down, that it made my Johnson hurt! I knew we were in for a treat, and when we got her in the limo, she was just as bad as in the club! She wanted nothing but Dick, and a little puss***8230;. Janet is definitely one hot fox and and was ready to get undressed with the best.

Enter the VIP

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 02-23-2019, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDonut View Post
You've already developed significant opiate tolerance. You should find yourself a real chronic pain doc to get some help weaning. Likely you'll feed better.
I can go a week without taking any so it's not a problem. I just don't really feel like being in constant pain so I'll drop some on the weekend so I can chill for a few hours.

Aint no big thing really, most people fill themselves with booze a few times a week and that is way worse for you.

I'm gonna mind think those bones away and I'll be fine again soon

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 02-23-2019, 17:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Well it's in my neck so my head would have to be overweight. Everything else is below the problem. Not genetic but quite normal age-related degeneration that everyone has, just affects some more than others.

Nothing to indicate this as a direct cause, but I guess it can't have really helped the situation.

OK must be something slightly different from my problem then.

My pain prior to the surgery was beyond most painkillers. OTC stuff, forget it. When I was admitted to ICU, in the first 24 hours I had 3 bags of different IV painkillers - Tramal, Pethadine and Perfalgan, and 5 shots in my ass of Pethadine, nothing made any difference, I was really struggling.

Then finally they gave me the Morphine. That's a pretty big deal here, they have to make a special application to the ministry of health. That worked, I was on it through IV for just over 48 hours up to the surgery. I was out of my head, ****ing weirdest dreams ever. Back on it for a few hours after the surgery but then I had to stop because the side effects were starting to pile up and can get quite nasty.
Why were you in the hospital for days prior to a simple 2-level ACDF? That's so much wasted money.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
27 - 02-23-2019, 18:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
So they fused the vertebrae, so why does it need the Ti discs? Replacement for the old Ti cages?
There are no cages, just the titanium mesh that goes in the place where the disc used to be.

Quote:
Why were you in the hospital for days prior to a simple 2-level ACDF? That's so much wasted money.
Sadly, they wouldn't let me take all the IV gear and the morphine home.

Also, yeah simple. Could have saved the surgeon time and done it myself

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 02-23-2019, 18:39
Do you think your wife is cheating on you with a taller, hip-thrusting, man right now?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 02-23-2019, 18:45
PS:

This is for you Mitch of Dubai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 02-23-2019, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
There are no cages, just the titanium mesh that goes in the place where the disc used to be.
Why get the mesh + fusion if you could just get titanium/polymer disc replacements with no fusion?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-23-2019, 19:01
Cough - sub-standard health care

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 02-23-2019, 19:35
Quote:
I’m guessing in Dubai they don’t have healthcare dictated by insurance companies like in the US. Also I’m assuming if he was in the slave class, he probably gets no procedure.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 02-23-2019, 19:39
They probably wrapped his spine in a towel

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 02-23-2019, 20:42
If he was having significant motor weakness, then the surgeon shouldn't have sat on him for multiple days and risk permanent spinal cord injury. There's no good reason for someone to be admitted for multiple days simply for pain management for a chronic problem. That's ridiculous. Perhaps there is more to the story.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 02-23-2019, 20:54
Sex change?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
36 - 02-23-2019, 21:20
Quote:
If he was having significant motor weakness, then the surgeon shouldn't have sat on him for multiple days and risk permanent spinal cord injury. There's no good reason for someone to be admitted for multiple days simply for pain management for a chronic problem. That's ridiculous. Perhaps there is more to the story.
he's in dubai

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 02-23-2019, 21:22
Most likely a poopectomy.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
38 - 02-23-2019, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I’m guessing in Dubai they don’t have healthcare dictated by insurance companies like in the US. Also I’m assuming if he was in the slave class, he probably gets no procedure.
Yes they do. Mine pissed about asking dumb questions in an effort to avoid paying and as a result the surgery took place 2 days later than it could have.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 02-23-2019, 22:09
Like our healthcare is any better with opioid pushing doctors prescribing it like candy. Pain management is one of the biggest scams out there.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
40 - 02-23-2019, 22:12
Quote:
No motor weakness at all. Just excruciating constant 24 /7 nagging pain in my neck, trapezius and right shoulder. I was there for pain management until the surgery. Nothing more to the story.

What do you think was the risk to my spinal cord?

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official bionic spine thread.....

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
mitch jones , mitch jones slave king of uae