Meet the WHITE SUPREMACISTS who attacked Jussie Smollett

samUwell

Contributor
Veteran XX
PICTURED - Two Nigerian actor brothers are arrested over Jussie Smollett attack, as it’s revealed they are FRIENDS with the Empire star amid claims the assault was staged to save his career

jussie-smollett-nigerian.png

:lol:

nobody called this one

this gay jewish black guy has no credibility nor ethical morality

shocking

add it to the hoax hate crime list

because media sure as hell isn't going to comment on this one again

Best part about this story is he refused to give up his phone, and supplied his "call logs" to the police in a spreadsheet. The list was heavily redacted. But the cops already had his call history from his provider -- they had a subpoena. So they just compared the two lists and looked at the calls Smollett deleted. He showed them exactly where to look.

They have a mountain of other evidence against this clown. He's going to jail. :lol: The only way this could get better is if he flips on Kamala Harris.

Incoming narrative shift to "Republicans pounce, without evidence, on questionable circumstances surrounding the vicious attack on Jussie Smollett. This is just a result of the environment that Trump and his rhetoric creates."

Best part about this story is he refused to give up his phone, and supplied his "call logs" to the police in a spreadsheet. The list was heavily redacted. But the cops already had his call history from his provider -- they had a subpoena. So they just compared the two lists and looked at the calls Smollett deleted. He showed them exactly where to look.

They have a mountain of other evidence against this clown. He's going to jail. :lol: The only way this could get better is if he flips on Kamala Harris.

I was wondering how the cops were so confident to raid these guys' house. how stupid do you have to be to think you'd get away with this

I have a feeling smollett is not going to get what he deserves on this though

I was wondering how the cops were so confident to raid these guys' house. how stupid do you have to be to think you'd get away with this

I have a feeling smollett is not going to get what he deserves on this though

I'd say it was either a legitimate attack from people he knew that he was being opportunistic about or he was a part of it from the start as a publicity stunt. In either case, I don't think he ever expected it to actually be scrutinized. Certainly not to the level it has.

smollett is not going to get what he deserves on this though

If he gets charged I will be shocked

if he gets any punishment I will be even more shocked

given where he is at, where this happened, probation at best imo

some community service which he already thinks he is doing in the first place for his political cause

It was done to bring attention to the systemic racism in America that millions of blacks face every day that do not get reported on.

they keep having to symbolically make shit up....fabricate hate crimes that never happened

to show how bad it really is for them irl

remind themselves how hard they have it in the victim hood special olympics

:lol:

serveimage

meanwhile in same city

NOT A HATE CRIME

Of course they do. It's well documented that Trump supporters have higher testosterone and are more likely to go to the gym.

Back