[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol:

Former Trump lawyer reconsidering plan to testify to Congress - adviser | Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen is reconsidering his plan to testify publicly to the U.S. Congress next month because of intimidation by the president, an adviser to Cohen said on Thursday

“There is genuine fear and it has caused Michael Cohen to consider whether he should go forward or not, and he has not made a final decision,” Davis said.

Boys, this is about to get super fun!
Reductions in Force

An agency is required to use the RIF procedures when an employee is faced with separation or downgrading for a reason such as reorganization, lack of work, shortage of funds, insufficient personnel ceiling, or the exercise of certain reemployment or restoration rights. A furlough of more than 30 calendar days, or of more than 22 discontinuous work days, is also a RIF action. (A furlough of 30 or fewer calendar days, or of 22 or fewer discontinuous work days, is an adverse action.)

TLDR: Government agencies must reevaluate staffing during any RIF action. It's estimated over 90% of government positions aren't essential.

Boys, this is about to get super fun!
Reductions in Force

TLDR: Government agencies must reevaluate staffing during any RIF action. It's estimated over 90% of government positions aren't essential.

I mentioned this to the wife tonight. I think this is what he really wants. If you look at the conservative think tanks he's been drawing policy from this is huge on the list. The wall is just a twitter brag. If he can fire a ton of useless meat he might nut on camera.

Joop:joop:
49101e0f-39fb-443c-b405-c630d209e119-large16x9_HansenChris.jpg

Also so this guy aged like 20 years in on a couple years wtf drugs is he on that he owes all this $??

I thought something was wrong with this dude though
:joop:

Last edited:
Joop:joop:
49101e0f-39fb-443c-b405-c630d209e119-large16x9_HansenChris.jpg

Also so this guy aged like 20 years in on a couple years wtf drugs is he on that he owes all this $??

I thought something was wrong with this dude though
:joop:

He's a pedophile you dummy. You really thought he was just eliminating his masters competition simply out of kindness? :lol:

Women’s March losing steam, supporters amid anti-Semitism concerns

At the center of the controversy are leaders' ties to and statements about radical Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Both Linda Sarsour, a Palestinian activist who has embraced the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, and co-President Tamika Mallory have ties to Farrakhan. The controversy picked up after Mallory attended a Farrakhan speech last February.

“White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through,” Farrakhan said in that sermon.

“In opposition to our Unity Principles, they have allowed anti-Semitism, anti-LBGTQIA sentiment and hateful, racist rhetoric to become a part of the platform by their refusal to separate themselves from groups that espouse these racist, hateful beliefs,” she wrote on Facebook.

“I say to all my Jewish sisters that you are welcome, and we have a common enemy that is white supremacy,” Sarsour said.

Ethics.. the most important thing

Shutdown: Crowdfunding federal employees likely violating ethics rules, experts say

WASHINGTON – Furloughed federal employees who are using GoFundMe and other social media to raise money because they are not being paid are likely violating ethics rules and could face punishment when the government reopens, experts say.

“They didn’t want people to be handing cash around to federal employees,” Cole said of the authors of the rules.

It could also find these employees to be in violation but only admonish them not to do it again.

But the regulations also calls for improper gifts to be returned.

Back