[Jomo Alert System Activated] Northeast Snowmageddon 2019

Esteban_Villa

Veteran XV
Well well well

(this is not a static image)
WINTER_GFS0P5_SFC_ACCUM-SNOW_120HR.gif

NYC and Boston currently on the gradient drop off line. Yesterday when I checked they were about 50 miles and 20 miles, respectively, from getting any snow.

Im in one of the red patches in NY/VT. I was supposed to go winter hiking/camping but have work monday and can't now cause I'll probably be snowed in on the backroads. FUK

Other big thing is temps. After storm rolls through it'll be in the negatives up my way and in the single digits for the major metros. Stay warm niggas

dang i dont even think jomo posted about the chiefs

maybe he finally blew his asshole out, the diaper was a bandaid

dang i dont even think jomo posted about the chiefs
They should have switched the times of those games so KC/NE was in the afternoon. Those people are going to be freezing, but they are used to it.

Down here in Florida it's 50, but feels like a cold shower because the humidity is always 90%.

Didnt DC get some snow earlier this week? That one 7 days out was gonna hammer us but 5 days out they were like nah NOVA gets it

Yea about 8 here in nova. I've been kind of pissed about it because every day since the weather report has said it'll be 40 out the next day and it hasn't cracked 32. No melt at all yet.

Yea about 8 here in nova. I've been kind of pissed about it because every day since the weather report has said it'll be 40 out the next day and it hasn't cracked 32. No melt at all yet.

i've got four foot icicles hanging from my deck railing, i've never seen snow more indecisive about melting

We're supposed to get another front moving through on Saturday. Gonna be like 45 but then 15 so here comes the black ice.

I don't feel the pinch of the coasts. I don't feel smog. I don't feel blackpeople or beaners. I don't feel the welfare class. I don't feel mass transit and 1 person per vehicle cluster fucks. I have 3 stop lights. Happiness is a flyover state of mind

I don't feel the pinch of the coasts. I don't feel smog. I don't feel blackpeople or beaners. I don't feel the welfare class. I don't feel mass transit and 1 person per vehicle cluster fucks. I have 3 stop lights. Happiness is a flyover state of mind

yeah we get it you are a complete simpleton

I got what I want and need. I am happy and content.. but this isn't about me and my happiness..

and now back to the weather

Back