OT: All your base are belong to us

Has anyone seen the AYB reference in Max Payne? I've got a screenshot to resize if not...
BTW: there are many BUMPs in the road fo success...

Hope everybody saw "Futurama" last night: there was a tasty treat for Baseheads about halfway through it! Did anyone record it who can upload an mpg clip? It's audio, not visual, so there's no still image to post. Also, for anyone who loves classic video games, this was an episode to cherish.

Stachka2101 said:
Hope everybody saw "Futurama" last night: there was a tasty treat for Baseheads about halfway through it! Did anyone record it who can upload an mpg clip? It's audio, not visual, so there's no still image to post. Also, for anyone who loves classic video games, this was an episode to cherish.

NICE JOB

MST3K-rules said:
Jeesh, I expected atleast 400% more losers posting about the Futurama thing.

And I expected to get a lot more shit for bringing it up... just not from a guy with MST3K in his sig. I guess this thread is full of surprises.

Stachka2101 said:
And I expected to get a lot more shit for bringing it up... just not from a guy with MST3K in his sig. I guess this thread is full of surprises.

Actually I wasn't trying to insult you; it's just that I expected 400 people to all post the futurama thing at once ignoring that it had already been posted.

Back