Brian Mulroney, best eulogist ever...

Funny I saw urologist too. Funny how the mind works or doesn't work. Guess we're getting old supertrap. I was kind of looking forward to hearing about Eaglescream's doctor experience. I'm sure that word urologist will be popping up more and more in my vocabulary the older I get. (And hopefully I can avoid the word eulogy for a while longer.)

I think every man has an encounter with one at some point. Not my favorite one to visit but my favorite doctor because they don't fuck around and doctor talk you.. they tell it like it is

Funny I saw urologist too. Funny how the mind works or doesn't work. Guess we're getting old supertrap. I was kind of looking forward to hearing about Eaglescream's doctor experience. I'm sure that word urologist will be popping up more and more in my vocabulary the older I get. (And hopefully I can avoid the word eulogy for a while longer.)

Was crying laughing when I read this, should be able to up vote posts here, lol

excellent post :lol:

+ rep

Back