Terror threat level: Salad

remember when Obama was gonna get you all killed by zika or swine flu or whatever it was

havax do you remember?

that was fun

I ate a Caesar /Pasta Salad at Flannigan's Tuesday and survived. Forgot that Caesar salad is romaine until that night, after I had eaten my left overs for dinner. Florida was not one of the states effected. I wish the restaurants would switch to Kale for salads instead of ice berg or romaine. Kale is a super food, highest nutrient content. People say it tastes horrible. No, you have to mix it with rice and hummos with other veggies. Or cook it down and add to soup and pasta.

Ice berg and romaine is useless.

Last edited:
My senior construction manager wife ate something from Toxic Bell and has been sicker than shit for a week now.

He had to take her the emergency room she was in such bad shape.

That'll learn her.

ur senior construction manager’s wife is, like most americans, blaming toko bell 4 her atrocious kitchen hygiene practices and her incompetent home cooking

imo

fyi

tbch

gl hf

ur senior construction manager’s wife is, like most americans, blaming toko bell 4 her atrocious kitchen hygiene practices and her incompetent home cooking
I said almost the same thing. "wtf is she doing eating Taco Bell?"

"She was on the road for several hours and needed to get a bite to eat so, she stopped there."

Pretty sure my body would reject 'food' like that.

I said almost the same thing. "wtf is she doing eating Taco Bell?"

"She was on the road for several hours and needed to get a bite to eat so, she stopped there."

Pretty sure my body would reject 'food' like that.

no, you're reading that wrong.
most people don't know how to properly wash their hands, handle and store food safely, and clean their own kitchens. people generally get themselves sick through their own mistakes then blame sanitary fast food that's treated with ammonia and cooked to high heaven

Back