[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Presidents daughter uses own email address

Totally same as the sec state using a private server for classified data and then wiping it clean lulz

Woman Seeks Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti

An actress named Mareli Miniutti sought a restraining order Monday against attorney Michael Avenatti, best known for representing Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump.

“I look forward to a full clearing of my name and disclosure of all of the facts,” Avenatti tweeted Monday evening. “I have NEVER abused a woman or committed domestic violence against anyone. Any claim to the contrary is completely bogus and fabricated. I am a target. And I will be exonerated.”

According to court records, a heating on the matter was scheduled for Dec. 10.

Court records did not include details of the reason Miniutti sought the restraining order. She did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

Miniutti’s IMDb page lists credits including “Ocean’s Eight,” and “How to Be Single.”

Avenatti was booked on felony domestic violence charges last week, but prosecutors have not, so far, moved forward with any charges.

“A case has not been filed,” a rep for the District Attorney told TheWrap Monday.

:lol: I sound like a broken record but really, no one cares about chicago.

d0bcff15-7e22-4a27-98b4-b19813f26451.png

No one

This is real terrorism. Again, no one cares. People afraid for their children and their lives. Travesty that this is allowed to go on. Feds could clean it up. But, I think they leave it alone hoping that the local voters will realize they need to elect folks who are going to make a change. That means getting gangsters off the street. Not racist - again - the law. Criminals = bad regardless of race, color, sex, religion or lack thereof.

Alright ma'am, can you identify the man you saw from the line up. Number 4? Are you sure? Number 4 step forward and sway side to side please. Are these the testicles you saw ma'am? Take your time...

Last edited:
:lol: I sound like a broken record but really, no one cares about chicago.

d0bcff15-7e22-4a27-98b4-b19813f26451.png

No one
Extremely late-term abortions.

That's all. They are doing the jerb that the old KKK dreams they could've done. Between Planned Parenthood and, well, living in the hood, dindu's be dying in great numbers.

It's all good.

Alright ma'am, can you identify the man saw from the line up. Number 4? Are you sure? Number 4 step forward and sway side to side please. Are these the testicles you saw ma'am? Take your time...

I think it is a trap. Dude was probably hung and they are playing on is pride.

Sucks when you shoot yourself in the foot doesn't it? :rofl:

MAGA

White House’s new press rules will make it harder for reporters to hold Trump accountable

On the heels of the Trump administration’s failed effort to strip credentials from Jim Acosta of CNN, the White House released new rules on Monday for reporters at press conferences.

The new rules specify three circumstances that could result in “suspension or revocation of the journalist’s hard pass” — asking more than one question, not yielding the floor, and failing to surrender a microphone.

Here’s the entirety of the document detailing the new rules:

Please be advised of the following rules governing future press conferences:

(1) A journalist called upon to ask a question will ask a single question and then will yield the floor to other journalists;

(2) At the discretion of the President or other White House official taking questions, a follow-up question or questions may be permitted; and where a follow up has been allowed and asked, the questioner will then yield the floor;

(3) “Yielding the floor” includes, when applicable, surrendering the microphone to White House staff for use by the next questioner;

(4) Failure to abide by any of rules (1)-(3) may result in suspension or revocation of the journalist’s hard pass.

The rules seem innocuous on their face. But as Steven Dennis of Bloomberg noted, strict enforcement of them could allow President Trump or press secretary Sarah Sanders to lie with impunity, as reporters who press them about false claims could be construed as asking more than “a single question” and risk being banned in response.

Many of the most newsworthy moments from Trump-era briefings and news conferences have come when reporters have been able to ask follow-up questions.

Fox News Radio’s Jon Decker’s string of follow-up questions during a briefing in September revealed that the White House had no legal basis for demanding the Department of Justice investigate the New York Times for its publication of an op-ed written by an anonymous administration official who portrayed Trump as unhinged and unfit to serve. Dogged questioning from Kristen Welker of NBC during Trump’s most recent news conference earlier this month shed light on how Trump is not taking the rise in anti-Semitic incidents in the US seriously.

After Trump dodged Welker’s original question about what he’s doing to tamp down on anti-Semitism by dissembling about his support for Israel, Welker followed up and asked him, “What about the divides in this country?” In an illustrative moment, Trump didn’t have a good response for that question either.

But based on a strict reading of the new rules, either Decker or Welker could have their White House credentials stripped as a result of those incidents: They asked more than one question without permission. That possibility could have a chilling effect on journalists who simply want to hold the executive branch accountable.

Now for the lulz

University staff told not to use ‘don’t’ or ‘frightening’ capital letters

Journalism professors at Leeds Trinity University in the UK have been instructed not to use certain words — in case they frighten sensitive students.

According to UK media reports, the use of capital letters has been banned as well as the “overuse” of the words “do” and “don’t”.

In an internal staff memo obtained by the Express, staff are told students’ “anxiety” can lead to academic failure.

“Despite our best attempts to explain assessment tasks, any lack of clarity can generate anxiety and even discourage students from attempting the assessment at all,” it reads.

“Generally, avoid using capital letters for emphasis and the overuse of ‘do’, and, especially, ‘DON’T’.

It also urged staff to be “explicit about any inexplicitness” in assignment requirements and to be aware that “misconceptions or misunderstandings quickly spread” among students.

“This can lead to further confusion and students may even then decide that the assessment is too difficult and not attempt it,” the statement reads.

The story quickly spread across the UK media as well as on social media, with many members of the public slamming it as extreme “political correctness” pandering to the “snowflake generation.”

AHHHHHHH! Boogeyman!

Back