[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yes, they pay for their fair share

especially since they are biggest benefactors of public services and hand outs

where is your sense of true equality?

i think you have no sense of scale for the wealth that the top 20% and top 8% earn each year. you want them to pay the same percentage of income as people making $30k :lol:

i don't think i can spend time right now to consider the ways the upper class benefits from lobbying or business as usual, and how this may compare to public services and hand outs

kl25if506jy11.png

dirty money won it for trump

20160312_woc632_0_0.png

not this dirty money

but THAT dirty money

that little chunk right there.......:lol:

a sane person would be asking why the candidate who raised 1 billion dollars and still lost was such a bad product to sell

instead they are blaming the consumers

instead she going to run again in 2020
THOSE DAMN PESKY RUSSIANS!!

i think you have no sense of scale for the wealth that the top 20% and top 8% earn each year. you want them to pay the same percentage of income as people making $30k :lol:

i don't think i can spend time right now to consider the ways the upper class benefits from lobbying or business as usual, and how this may compare to public services and hand outs

explain how 15% isnt proportional regardless of income

its disturbing you want people to stay at lower income levels instead of bettering their lot in life

just be honest that you want to punish success and steal from those who are

but its no surprise bottom feeders wont see it any other way

man, it's really starting to seem like this Q anon stuff was just made up in some teen's basement. What happened to the storm and the red wave? I need some level-headed posters like [md5]hash and tehvul to walk me through the latest Q talking points. What's next for Q guys?

Q is dead. I put light stock into him when some of the photos seemed legit but regardless of if this is a high level source too much lies/didnt happens. If it wasn't for the fact a shit ton of boomers showed up to trump rallies I may have put more stock in it bit again also people like tehvul but heavy stock into q which says a lot about the mentality of those who follow. Hash is good peeps tho just conspiratorial minded.

People like epidemic are blindly believing reddit posts you should ask him for the hot new conspiracy. It has something to do with mueller. I think it's the left's answer to q.

Reactions: clu
Governments meddle in foreign elections

BREAKING NEWS

Russian Facebook ads gave Trump the presidency

MORE AT 11

its funny when you try to make light of the problem of russian propaganda

especially since presidents like reagen tried to tell you guys how big of a problem it really is

Back