[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Enough Houston liberals came out to vote for Beto that it's easy to see why small down ballot elections would swing entirely in one direction. I doubt many voters knew who they were electing beyond the letter next to their name.

that and houston has a SHIT TON of illegal immigrants :shrug:

Never understood why libs get excited about early voting when they get 100% of the late voting. That's usually enough.

Sadly, Texas is going to be the new Cali. They have that State in their sights and know that if they can take it, they will control the nations federal election.

Texas is a sealed deal to be a swing state i guess all the sky screechers complaining about cali made all cali and IL libs takeover austin & houston

Great gameplan guys spread all the libcucks to red States and let immigrants keep cali see how that works long term :lol:

If these idiot Democrats actually knew what they have been voting for for so many years, they'd never vote Democrat again.

But yet they do... and breed more... and get paid to breed more from the state... who then push them out of where they are into new areas... to start the whole process again... destroying every place that they touch.

Latter Days

okktz7sszby11.png

Even if she did this, why would she tell anyone about it?

What is it with people on the left talking about their emotional problems? What a brat.

Back