OnePlus 6T

how often do you guys change phones?

I have the s8+ and I like it a lot.

Our company buys our phones for us which is cool so generally we all get them every two years. One guy just got the note 9 and that sucker is huge

how often do you guys change phones?

I have the s8+ and I like it a lot.

Our company buys our phones for us which is cool so generally we all get them every two years. One guy just got the note 9 and that sucker is huge
close to every year...only kept 2 phones for two years...nexus 5 and nexus 6p

I mean if you don't have to pay for them yourself that make sense...otherwise I really haven't seen massive advances year to year that would prompt that. What are the killer app/features that would make you want to? If you say bezel I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

yaaaaaaa their censorship shenanigans...I just don't want anything to do with them anymore.
Remember when that was a favorite argument against Apple lol how times change

I feel the same. But I feel there's a way to divorce Google while still using Android. Just ditch the other services

I mean if you don't have to pay for them yourself that make sense...otherwise I really haven't seen massive advances year to year that would prompt that. What are the killer app/features that would make you want to? If you say bezel I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
I agree to a point, earlier on the advances were regular. now less so.

but if I sell the old one and he a new one, imo it's a small price to pay for something I use a lot, every day.

My 6T arrived in like 20 hours from commifornia that's p nuts

1080p isn't noticable at all. Sick phone. So long, pixel

have the og opo and a pixel 2
both lines of phones are excellent :shrug: tbh i prefer opo accessories (charger, usb c cable).

Back