OnePlus 6T

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
Announced today...looks sick. Google should've built this.

Do I buy it or wait for Samsung's move?

6T looking great.
only downside is the screen. if screen is a big deal, then waiting for CES/January for Samsung rumors might be smart too...plus the oneplu7 would be close behind. 1080p on a screen that big can be noticeable if you're used to better.

truly, the only big thing the samsung 10 can offer is in screen fingerprint scanning and smaller bezels...and the best panel obviously.

6T looking great.
only downside is the screen. if screen is a big deal, then waiting for CES/January for Samsung rumors might be smart too...plus the oneplu7 would be close behind. 1080p on a screen that big can be noticeable if you're used to better.

truly, the only big thing the samsung 10 can offer is in screen fingerprint scanning and smaller bezels...and the best panel obviously.
I'm game for 1080p if it means longer battery life. I wonder if I'll spot the downgrade from my Pixel XL....fuck.

I'm game for 1080p if it means longer battery life. I wonder if I'll spot the downgrade from my Pixel XL....fuck.
you might notice on some text-intensive instances but u can always go see one first.

plus the battery is bigger than the 6

I was waiting for this one and i'm still thinking of buying it. I really like it. Currently still on my OnePlus 3T which has been a great phone for the last two years.. Still running smooth etc. It's just that i honestly don't need a new phone per se.. so that's why i'm not sure whether i will buy this one or wait for the next one after this.

I dont need one either as my original Pixel XL is running great but it's a huge phone for a 5.5" screen. The 6T is almost identical physical size with a 6.4" display. That's a huge difference. Also my contract is up so whatever.

im currently divorcing google and waiting for some sort of sale on the x or xs

also, I hate myself

im currently divorcing google and waiting for some sort of sale on the x or xs

also, I hate myself
Daaaamn son

Ever had an iPhone?

I went back to Apple for the iPhone 6 but I barely made it a month.

Back