Did you buy a 1 billion dollar lottery ticket?

Did you buy a ticket?

• Total voters
When I travel out of state I'll buy one set of numbers for 10 consecutive drawings, so I can have 5 whole weeks of disappointment. I do have a ticket right now, but didn't know it was getting this high when I bought it.

lol it's gonna be 2 billion by Tuesday. I matched 1 and the Megaball. Yay $4.

I knew I would. Finally got 10...

We got 10, because
better odds.

Last edited:
I don't buy lotto tickets. It makes me sad face when I see people lining up to buy scratch offs. That's poor people retirement plan.

You don't buy lottery tickets because you feel sad for other people buying lottery tickets for their pwn reasons... that's some liberal bullshit.

Last edited:
I like how nevada has slot machines in grocery stores.. you can watch people gamble their food money.

2Td53m

I know it's long odds.. I get it. What I don't get is how people can experience this and not see how dropping 400 bucks in tickets... hell 50 bucks, is just a flat out waste.

That part makes me ill. I only bought 20 bucks this draw and 20 last draw. 40 bucks so far, that isn't shit.. but the just giving it away part I have a real hard time with.

Funny when I think about it.. am I an anal tightwad? I don't think so. I think it is that feeling that some have and some don't.. that determines outcomes when it comes to financial responsibility

disclosure, I am comparing apples to apples, 2 families/people, same salary, drastic differences in financial security. OFN, I get that also, it is just these events and experiences that make me think about it again and wonder.

or I am just a poor sport and don't like to lose and thinking this way makes me feel better about it

I'll drop $2 on a ticket every now and then. Buying a single ticket is your largest jump in odds of winning anyhow. I'd never join an office pool after reading those horror stories.

i only buy 10 bux in tickets when i do buy (when its over 50 million basically)

i also dont understand dropping more than that

When I win that 2 billion I'm buying the tribes IP, a building filled with a top notch gaming lan, invest in some marketing and hire all of you mother fuckers to resurrect Tribes.

:huh: Why? Most o you guys got Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
from overusing the fingers thingy? :confused:

I think people play the big jackpot for the dream of winning the big one. I'm also a tight wad, I've played $10 a week for 4 weeks, that's $40, but I can afford to spend it.

On the odds thing, let's pretend you would die if your quick pick numbers hit. Would you sleep good at night? I doubt it. That would be an idea for a movie.

If it's one person who wins, that will be a record. If it's an office pool and everyone appears on the news like they usually do, they're all fucked because they'll spend the money and give it away. Once again, they need to do what is said in that viral web page about not telling anyone and hiring the best lawyer in the country to set up the trusts.

Last edited:
Back