Old
93662 - 10-17-2018, 10:13

trump/putin/pence 2020

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93663 - 10-17-2018, 10:23
yes i've done voter registration drives and i can't imagine any circumstance where people would ((be paid)) or ((feel coerced)) enough to falsify a registration form

dumb**** stupid republics go ahead and steal it, just kill half of your side as well

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
93664 - 10-17-2018, 10:24
Dang I hope more nefarious people don't purchase things at market value from the President.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93665 - 10-17-2018, 10:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
yes i've done voter registration drives and i can't imagine any circumstance where people would ((be paid)) or ((feel coerced)) enough to falsify a registration form

dumb**** stupid republics go ahead and steal it, just kill half of your side as well
35 million US voter records up for sale on the dark web Naked Security

Iowa voter records for sale on dark web for $1,100

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93666 - 10-17-2018, 10:35
We need a law requiring picture ID before being allowed to vote

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
93667 - 10-17-2018, 10:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
he didn't say he's never sold anything to a Saudi, he said he doesn't own anything in Saudi Arabia.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93668 - 10-17-2018, 10:45
ok i'm trying to consider this against the people who would actually buy (pay money) ()()() for this with nefarious intention and i can only think of one party that would stoop to that level

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93669 - 10-17-2018, 10:45
1. Hooters? Really? A Democrat?

2. This is going to cost you a beaner

George Lopez got in a fight with an alleged Trump supporter at a Hooters

Quote:
George Lopez got into a physical altercation with a man that was reportedly harassing him with pro-Trump rhetoric at a Hooters in New Mexico.

The comedian was in town Sunday to film the upcoming faith-based movie “Walking with Herb” when TMZ, which obtained video of the incident, reported that the unidentified man started hectoring him with comments about his politics and yelling “MAGA.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF LOPEZ'S FIGHT

In the video, the man appears to be lying in wait inside the Hooters when Lopez walks up.

“Here comes my boy, George,” he says.

Lopez wasted no time getting physical with the man, having apparently had it with his alleged antics. The 57-year-old snatches the phone out of his hand and can briefly be seen grabbing him by the back of the neck.

A rep for Lopez did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

“George wants to fight me, George wants to fight me!” the man repeats in the video.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93670 - 10-17-2018, 10:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
We need a law requiring picture ID before being allowed to vote
tbf, that can scare away poor people with traffic warrants, so I understand the anti-voter ID sentiment among liberals. to be absolutely clear, any allegations of voting fraud (outside of the recent false-flag clickbait fakenews) in the past twenty years is usually explained by false positive results that appear when screening name vs death certificates

aka it's not the dead person voting.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93671 - 10-17-2018, 10:48
Quote:
ok i'm trying to consider this against the people who would actually buy (pay money) ()()() for this with nefarious intention and i can only think of one party that would stoop to that level
Doesn't matter who uses it.. the point is the system is compromised and only valid proof of identity can save our democracy.

C what I did there?

Last edited by SuperTrap; 10-17-2018 at 11:01..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93672 - 10-17-2018, 10:52
Republicans mailing in more ballots than Democrats; Lee County is No. 1 | Tampa Bay Times

Quote:
It's still early, but there's no sign of a blue wave in the initial wave of mail ballot returns in Florida.

Figures filed Wednesday with the state show that more Republicans than Democrats are returning their mail ballots, 20 days before Election Day. Nearly 2.6 million voters have been sent mail ballots — what used to be called absentee ballots — and 554,000 arrived through Tuesday.

Republican mail ballot returns of 247,530 accounted for 45 percent of the total returns statewide, even though Republicans account for 35 percent of all voters. The Democratic returns of 207,171 accounted for 37 percent of the total, the same as the party's share of the statewide electorate.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93673 - 10-17-2018, 11:02
yea a bunch of old geriatric ****s

ignoring the ((fact)) that no one has a pecuniary motivation to falsify votes more than (((((((republican or RW vested organizations who want to save millians of tax dolars))))))))))))

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
93674 - 10-17-2018, 11:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
he didn't say he's never sold anything to a Saudi, he said he doesn't own anything in Saudi Arabia.
he's lying

he has had ties with the russian mob for decades

made plenty of money off both

dont try to use semantics when its just a bald face lie

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93675 - 10-17-2018, 11:11
"hey guys my side wins on a narrow interpretation of legality haha you suck we win **** ******s"
-republic dumb****

"oh wait my taxes are going up i'm not voting for clinton or bush sr. maybe my frens will"
-republic dumb****

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
93676 - 10-17-2018, 11:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
he's lying

he has had ties with the russian mob for decades

made plenty of money off both

dont try to use semantics when its just a bald face lie
faced

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93677 - 10-17-2018, 11:19
Quote:
"hey guys my side wins on a narrow interpretation of legality haha you suck we win **** ******s"
-republic dumb****

"oh wait my taxes are going up i'm not voting for clinton or bush sr. maybe my frens will"
-republic dumb****
Sucks losing all the time doughnut?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93678 - 10-17-2018, 11:22
Trump says he has 'natural instinct for science' when it comes to climate change - POLITICO

Quote:
President Donald Trump told the Associated Press that he has a "natural instinct for science" that informs his understanding of climate change and allows him to see through the political bias that he accused some scientists of holding.

Which makes him 10x more believable than man made climate change people

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93679 - 10-17-2018, 11:26
Shocking

: ICE Whistleblower From Obama Admin Praises Trump for New Immigration Policy | Fox News Insider

Quote:
A former Homeland Security official from the Obama administration, who said he became a "target" for blowing the whistle on the extremely lax vetting procedure for sponsors of illegal immigrant children, spoke out Tuesday about the new throng of migrants headed north toward the U.S.

A sprawling group of Central Americans began hiking northward toward the United States, and were videotaped in Ocotepeque, Honduras earlier this week.

President Trump said on Twitter he warned Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez on Tuesday that unless he stops the migrants in his country, the White House will cut off recurring American aid money "immediately."
Quote:
Jason Piccolo, who is no longer with DHS, said on "Fox & Friends" that President Barack Obama had released thousands of unaccompanied minors to "sponsors" in the United States with criminal backgrounds.

He said that the vetting procedures were effectively nonexistent, to the point that some children of "tender age" were released to individuals with sex-crime convictions.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
93680 - 10-17-2018, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Planned Parenthood reminds me of a guy trying to convince you that marijuana should be legal because hemp makes good rope. Stop pretending you care about other parts about it, I'm easily convinced.
As a daily user, I could not agree more.

Page 4684 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot