[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

0ospg06r2qs11.png

yes i've done voter registration drives and i can't imagine any circumstance where people would ((be paid)) or ((feel coerced)) enough to falsify a registration form

dumbfuck stupid republics go ahead and steal it, just kill half of your side as well

1. Hooters? Really? A Democrat?

2. This is going to cost you a beaner

George Lopez got in a fight with an alleged Trump supporter at a Hooters

George Lopez got into a physical altercation with a man that was reportedly harassing him with pro-Trump rhetoric at a Hooters in New Mexico.

The comedian was in town Sunday to film the upcoming faith-based movie “Walking with Herb” when TMZ, which obtained video of the incident, reported that the unidentified man started hectoring him with comments about his politics and yelling “MAGA.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF LOPEZ'S FIGHT

In the video, the man appears to be lying in wait inside the Hooters when Lopez walks up.

“Here comes my boy, George,” he says.

Lopez wasted no time getting physical with the man, having apparently had it with his alleged antics. The 57-year-old snatches the phone out of his hand and can briefly be seen grabbing him by the back of the neck.

A rep for Lopez did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

“George wants to fight me, George wants to fight me!” the man repeats in the video.

We need a law requiring picture ID before being allowed to vote

tbf, that can scare away poor people with traffic warrants, so I understand the anti-voter ID sentiment among liberals. to be absolutely clear, any allegations of voting fraud (outside of the recent false-flag clickbait fakenews) in the past twenty years is usually explained by false positive results that appear when screening name vs death certificates

aka it's not the dead person voting.

ok i'm trying to consider this against the people who would actually buy (pay money) ()()() for this with nefarious intention and i can only think of one party that would stoop to that level

Doesn't matter who uses it.. the point is the system is compromised and only valid proof of identity can save our democracy.

C what I did there?

Last edited:
Republicans mailing in more ballots than Democrats; Lee County is No. 1 | Tampa Bay Times

It's still early, but there's no sign of a blue wave in the initial wave of mail ballot returns in Florida.

Figures filed Wednesday with the state show that more Republicans than Democrats are returning their mail ballots, 20 days before Election Day. Nearly 2.6 million voters have been sent mail ballots — what used to be called absentee ballots — and 554,000 arrived through Tuesday.

Republican mail ballot returns of 247,530 accounted for 45 percent of the total returns statewide, even though Republicans account for 35 percent of all voters. The Democratic returns of 207,171 accounted for 37 percent of the total, the same as the party's share of the statewide electorate.

yea a bunch of old geriatric fucks

ignoring the ((fact)) that no one has a pecuniary motivation to falsify votes more than (((((((republican or RW vested organizations who want to save millians of tax dolars))))))))))))

"hey guys my side wins on a narrow interpretation of legality haha you suck we win fuck niggers"
-republic dumbfuck

"oh wait my taxes are going up i'm not voting for clinton or bush sr. maybe my frens will"
-republic dumbfuck

"hey guys my side wins on a narrow interpretation of legality haha you suck we win fuck niggers"
-republic dumbfuck

"oh wait my taxes are going up i'm not voting for clinton or bush sr. maybe my frens will"
-republic dumbfuck

Sucks losing all the time doughnut?

Shocking

: ICE Whistleblower From Obama Admin Praises Trump for New Immigration Policy | Fox News Insider

A former Homeland Security official from the Obama administration, who said he became a "target" for blowing the whistle on the extremely lax vetting procedure for sponsors of illegal immigrant children, spoke out Tuesday about the new throng of migrants headed north toward the U.S.

A sprawling group of Central Americans began hiking northward toward the United States, and were videotaped in Ocotepeque, Honduras earlier this week.

President Trump said on Twitter he warned Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez on Tuesday that unless he stops the migrants in his country, the White House will cut off recurring American aid money "immediately."

Jason Piccolo, who is no longer with DHS, said on "Fox & Friends" that President Barack Obama had released thousands of unaccompanied minors to "sponsors" in the United States with criminal backgrounds.

He said that the vetting procedures were effectively nonexistent, to the point that some children of "tender age" were released to individuals with sex-crime convictions.

Planned Parenthood reminds me of a guy trying to convince you that marijuana should be legal because hemp makes good rope. Stop pretending you care about other parts about it, I'm easily convinced.

As a daily user, I could not agree more.

Back