[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

wow portland brasstax wants 2 see yppl wiped out by blacks and latinos

#Terrible!

Nope - just the pasty white asshats who think they are helping some cause. They often say they are fighting for the blacks - well - the blacks I know think they are asshats. No one wants douches "fighting" for them.

um bullshit article... harvard discriminates against asians in favor of fuckin niggers, not whites, it discriminates against whites too lol.

I'm glad you can read? What do you think i was 'saying'? other than diversity politics separarates and sucks.

fake flyers made for fake event to get NPC liberals to fall for it.

3mqii4s5m0s11.jpg

Twitter pedes using NPC meme accounts post the official NPC hotline number, and they actually get calls about wanting to join the event lol

https://v.redd.it/k908pmhfi8s11/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

lol liberals are so dumb

That is turd grade humor at best. They just keep pushing it. Straining themselves to get a movement going. They really need more moral fiber in their diet if they are going to do that shit.

Actual fascism is glorious, not a bunch of fat idiots in MAGA hats worshipping the bumbling, morbidly obese clown Trump.

Sup niggas

27 Senators Just Voted With Pauline Hanson To Say That "It Is OK To Be White"

27 Australian senators - including ten government ministers - voted for One Nation leader Pauline Hanson's motion declaring that "it is ok to be white".

The slogan "it is ok to be white" is used by the white supremacist and alt-right movements.

Hanson unsuccessfully attempted to get the Senate to pass a motion acknowledging the "deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation" and that "it is OK to be white" on Monday afternoon.

"Anyone who pays attention to the news or spends any time on social media has to acknowledge that there has been a rise in anti-white racism and a rise in attacks on the very ideals of Western civilisation," Hanson told the Senate.

"I would also hope the Senate does the right thing and acknowledges that it is indeed okay to be white. Such a simple sentence should go without saying, but I suspect many members in this place would struggle to say it.

"People have a right to be proud of their cultural background, whether they are black, white or brindle. If we can't agree on this, I think it's safe to say anti-white racism is well and truly rife in our society."

Unless something crazy happens, Republicans hold the Senate and likely gain seats. Democrats probably take the house. You'd never even know there was an election going on from what I see outside, no ads or signs, but I live in this district:

va-8th.gif

It's like 95% democrat and everyone here will be re-electing Tim Kaine for the senate and Don Beyer for the house. Don Beyer is a beloved owner of a local Volvo dealership. Can't beat that.

Unless something crazy happens, Republicans hold the Senate and likely gain seats. Democrats probably take the house. You'd never even know there was an election going on from what I see outside, no ads or signs, but I live in this district:

va-8th.gif

It's like 95% democrat and everyone here will be re-electing Tim Kaine for the senate and Don Beyer for the house. Don Beyer is a beloved owner of a local Volvo dealership. Can't beat that.

How do you see the democrats taking the House?

Ive been hearing alot of people pretty upset over the whole Kav hearings and heading to vote Rep because of that.

Back