[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

6g79.jpg

It's not penalizing it's providing unearned compensatory benefits to historically underprivileged groups at the expense of certain ethnic groups.

How is that racist?

"End of civility until we are put back in power"
"We kick them"

You stupid fucks can't do anything right.. this is how you do it.

New York Governor Cuomo Blames Trump, Republicans for “Proud Boys” Violence

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is pointing the finger at President Donald Trump and the state’s Republicans for the violence that broke out Friday night after the speech of the leader of a far-right group. Cuomo told reporters he couldn’t fathom why Republicans would have invited a man who leads an organization that has been designated as a hate group to speak at their Metropolitan Republican Club. The Proud Boys is made up of men who describe themselves as “western chauvinists.”

Cuomo said the invite extended to Proud Boys founder Gavin McInness is part of a “political tactic because what they’re trying to do is fire up their base” for the midterm elections. The New York governor said New York Republicans “knew what was going to happen” when they invited the group to speak. “It was either one of the dumbest acts or one of the most malicious and incendiary political acts I’ve ever seen,” the governor said Sunday in a conference call with reporters. “You knew who the Proud Boys were. What did they think they were doing if not furthering the President’s political tactic of polarization?”

That is what you get for cutting the flag scene,

Box Office: Ryan Gosling's 'First Man' Disappoints With $16.5M Weekend

America :flag:

I have found another (((coincidence.)))

Ctrl F this article and put in "Flag." The flag is not mentioned once in this article.

Then I googled the author's name and found out that he's a jew.

For the record, I am a heterosexual, agnostic (Jewish by culture) white male talking about a series of melodramatic comedies and dramas that mostly starred African-American actors and were aimed at African-American women of varying degrees of Christian religious faith and social conservativism.

A Tyler Perry Appreciation, 10 Years After He Took Hollywood By Storm

Ever time...every single time...

Trump did go on at length praising General lees abilities but only to say that grant was an alcoholic from Ohio yet kicked his ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, these idiots are going to learn really fast that just outside of PDX, there are a bazillion more people who are really fed up. While it's rainbows and unicorns in their little world, it's pickup trucks, rodeos, apple pie, mom and Jesus all around them. Which is fine - until you piss them all off and get them riled up.

Well, whatever. They are ruining business, bringing in unwanted attention and generally being douches. It will sort itself out. I am looking forward to the election coming up. This fucking mayor is a joke. Better than the last but still, no clue and a coward.

Actually - I would like to see a good size group of blacks and latinos wreck these pasty white fucks.

Last edited:
Back