When white trash discusses mattress disposal

The two shirtless guys both went to the alley with loaded weapons to confront the other dude. There was premeditation to potentially use the weapons before any words were said. They also didn't seem to deescalate the situation given they were both armed against someone without a firearm.

And after creating a situation that you now have to defend yourself against; why is a kill shot necessary? You can't shoot a fucker in the leg or foot? Yeah maybe he still bleeds out from a severed artery but at the very least you can demonstrate intent to slow/stop his attacks with a bat.

I'd put them both in jail. I don't want dumb fucks like those two pieces of shit walking around acting as judge, jury and executioner. The initial dispute was over illegal dumping - in no scenario should a private citizen end up murdering another as a result.

what situations are ok for shooting people

aside from preventing violent crime/self defense

like why would you bring a gun to a stupid property line dispute?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what situations are ok for shooting people

aside from preventing violent crime/self defense

like why would you bring a gun to a stupid property line dispute?

Did you see how big an angry orange shirt guy is? Team weeble can probably can justify the need to defend their selves. Plus orange guy threatened to kill them several times, so when he grabbed his bat coupled with the threat team weeble can probably win in court that they thought their lives were in jeopardy.

Is it stupid over a dumpster? Hell yeah, but I imagine this is not the first time they had words.

Did you see how big an angry orange shirt guy is? Team weeble can probably can justify the need to defend their selves. Plus orange guy threatened to kill them several times, so when he grabbed his bat coupled with the threat team weeble can probably win in court that they thought their lives were in jeopardy.

Is it stupid over a dumpster? Hell yeah, but I imagine this is not the first time they had words.

From the comments - gold!
Aaron was the type of guy whose size meant he never had to learn to control his emotions. He could be as aggressive and violent as he wanted and people would back down because he was 6'7" and 260 pounds. Kara is the type of woman who looks for the unstable tough guy because he's exciting and unpredictable, and she gets to feel powerful when he's pushing people around which is why she instigates and films this altercation.

Aaron didn't seem to understand that bullets don't care how big you are.

This took place in a alley with a communal garbage bin?

So... not on private property?

I assume these shirtless gentlemen have a license to open carry their properly documented and registered firearms?

And after creating a situation that you now have to defend yourself against; why is a kill shot necessary? You can't shoot a fucker in the leg or foot? Yeah maybe he still bleeds out from a severed artery but at the very least you can demonstrate intent to slow/stop his attacks with a bat.

Kill shot creates one less witness to testify. An injured man testifying is more harmful in a court case than a dead man. The jury will sympathize towards the man in a wheel chair when he tells his side of the story.

Anybody that has a gun and uses it knows that every bullet has a lawyer attached.

Back