[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Havax talks about dicks and gay shit a lot

Wouldnt suprise me if he was gay

Most gays tend to support ny / sf style globalism and you have havax here tricked into supporting a ny elite clinton globalist and "trust the gov" q bullshit

Trust the gov q and the nsa told me to vote for a ny globalist!

He should be ashamed to call himself a patriot/texan

What a disgrace sad!

lol tryhard fag

yttsn6n3rrn11.jpg

Havax talks about dicks and gay shit a lot

Wouldnt suprise me if he was gay

Most gays tend to support ny / sf style globalism and you have havax here tricked into supporting a ny elite clinton globalist and "trust the gov" q bullshit

Trust the gov q and the nsa told me to vote for a ny globalist!

He should be ashamed to call himself a patriot/texan

What a disgrace sad!

Havax still believes that Barack Obama was born in Africa.
He believes the earth is 4000 years old, and was created by a benevolent father, that is white, male, and looks similar.

Havax has doxxed, or attempted to dox many people here. Havax has called himself an engineer.

Havax will never meet anyone from this site; he is afraid. He will remain that way, and it's in his interest that he stays afraid.

Havax still believes that Barack Obama was born in Africa.
He believes the earth is 4000 years old, and was created by a benevolent father, that is white, male, and looks similar.

Havax has doxxed, or attempted to dox many people here. Havax has called himself an engineer.

Havax will never meet anyone from this site; he is afraid. He will remain that way, and it's in his interest that he stays afraid.

you better hope you never meet me.

also

awbqdq4okrn11.jpg

lol

even she said it wasn't 'rape'. calm down snowflake

Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

attempted rape starts with a kiss

and if you end it there it is the same as rape in triples mind

as he calls others an incel nerd virgin

tenor.gif

^^^rape

Last edited:
could all be living in a solar future with insanely long lifespans and free food no rent etc but republicans gotta push back on everything and liberals are gonna fight over womyn's honor to lie their asses off

yeah that is what is stopping progress dare

them conservatives

not the 10000000000000000000000 Million 3rd world cats you are diverting all our resources to and trying to feed so they can keep up the breed

Back